Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Vader
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Vader »

Hi, am Ayo
I love reading book especially the fantasy ones and I don't really do writings but am down for giving out critical reviews.
Anne Casela

Post by Anne Casela »

Hi everyone! I'm Anne, I came across this book review site a few months ago, but it's only now that I was able to sign up and really check it out. I'm hoping to read a lot of good stuffs here. :) I used to read young adult fiction books and romance books, but recently I started enjoying productivity or self-help books on different topics. I'm a fashion designer, so I quite enjoy topics on fashion too. I would like to try to read more and expand my reading list to other genres. Hopefully I can enjoy that here. :)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
lpyrrh

Post by lpyrrh »

Hi, I’m Laura, and I sought out this great website because I’ve been missing reading and studying literature since I finished my degree a few years ago. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, I’m now down in the Deep South in a small town, very far geographically and culturally from my previous life! While I spend my days and most of my energy in animal rescue, I’m eager to pick up one of my biggest passions again, and hope to make some new friends along the way. I love to read postcolonial fiction, contemporary fiction, and modern poetry, among other things. Please don’t be shy to message me (is that a thing here?) if you think our interests may overlap.
Panchami_Nayak
Currently Reading: Hercolubus or Red planet

Post by Panchami_Nayak »

Hey Guys!
I was searching for online books and I found this site today. I honestly could not be happier. I usually read a lot of books (when I have the time). And that is the purpose of this page.
Let me know you guys' fave books or authors so I could go and check them out.
Thanks!
hnyambande

Post by hnyambande »

hi am hosea, from Nairobi and i think i have found a better place to be since i like reading books alot.
this club is so freindly i have gone through a few comments and i find it more welcoming.
jenniejames31

Post by jenniejames31 »

Hi! New here
Love to read!
liztash

Post by liztash »

Hello,
I am a student, new in this group.
Am looking forward to enlighten my self in the power of reading books....
I have to begin here with you.
Marta Bihanovska

Post by Marta Bihanovska »

Hi) I’m Marta from Ukraine. One of my favorite activity is reading. I think it will be a great experience for me, as I am studying English Philology)))
corzijohn

Post by corzijohn »

Got a long name but they call me JOEY (my nick name). Am new here and so with this endeavor. Had been a bookworm since i could read, burning library shelves for anything interesting or that would catch my curiosity. Reading helped me build my English vocabulary and improved my grammar over the years. I had been partially impaired due to a stroke over a year now and reading widens my limited space of movement and keeps my brain's engine going. If this is Ok, count me in.

Sincerely,

CORZIJOHN
juliamenez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by juliamenez »

Hello! My name is Julia and I found this site through a pinterest page titled "hobbies that are better for you than netflix". I am so excited to read all the free books and provide reviews!
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

Hey There,

My name is Chelsea Hackett and I signed up with onlinebookclub a couple of months ago because I enjoy reading and thought it would be great to earn some cash on the side as well. I am not so sure about the income part as I am still trying to completely navigate through everything that his site has to offer but I have enjoyed reading the book along with joining in on the discussions.
Chelsea N. Hackett
Artifacs
Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Artifacs »

Greetings to everyone. I've just found this forum and I couldn't help it: I think it suits me as a voracious reader.

I'm from the beatiful East Coast of Spain and I dig reading Sci-Fi and All short of surprising stories. I also like to write, although, when it comes the moment to read it, that feeling of joy fades misteriously to a conspicous embarassment. I'm not allowed to read my writting at home all loud anymore. All those Homemade Space-Travel-Battles-Nonsense Stories will be lost in time like tears in the rain. I accepted that, but honey, if you're reading this, I insist: Wouldn't my lectures increase the odds of the pack survival in case of an alien invasion?.

Anyway, I shouldn't be boring you with my writing issues. I just hope to have fun and learn with you in this promising forum full of talent.

Oh my...! I have so many topics to check out...
owllegator

Post by owllegator »

hey, i'm jayden! he/him
i'm in highschool and i have a part-time job, but i might as well make a tiny bit of cash where i can.

my lapslock is probably gonna piss a punch of old people off on here... sorry about that i swear i can actually punctuate lmao
crazyhorse1959
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by crazyhorse1959 »

Hi everyone ... New to this site trying to figure it all out. Any suggestions on how to navigate through all this
Thank you

Return to “Introductions”