Review by Erick Bixen -- The Girl Who Knew da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Erick Bixen
Currently Reading: It's Time to Align
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erick-bixen.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Review by Erick Bixen -- The Girl Who Knew da Vinci

Post by Erick Bixen »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Girl Who Knew da Vinci by Belle Ami revolves around the activities of a painting that goes missing by Leonardo da Vinci, the family of Medici and triple romantic stories.

The story mostly spans about the life of a woman named Angela Renatus who hails from a little town. Angela finds a job at a museum in Los Angeles, The Getty Museum. Here she is an intern as an Art Researcher. Here Angela’s boss, Dr. Alberto Scordato, always lures her into sex. This sex maniac is the director in charge of the museum. Angela begins having hororful dreams that always distract her sleep.

Angela’s life takes a new course when she encounters Alex Caine. She goes through several adventures and at times she is obliged to gamble with her own life in a bit to solve the puzzle of the da Vinci painting that thieves got away with during the Second World War.

The author’s creative writing skills is very good and this will definitely hook readers to this book. The well-developed plot and the perfect story line, take this book to the next level making it great. Belle Ami includes a paranormal by telling us three romantic stories. This is very intriguing and captivating to readers. Belle Ami begins each chapter by vividly describing new places and dates so as not to make readers confused as they read the story. Angela’s several visions serves as a flashback to past events.

The author is very descriptive and this enables readers to actually visualize the various locations that this story spins in. Belle Ami vividly describes the various locations in the United States of America and in Rome, Italy. This made me feel as if I were there seeing by myself how these events are unfolding.

I would recommend this book to lovers of history and paranormal. I strongly believe that this book will have to fit you well. Junior readers may not be in a position to associate with this book because the author has incorporated erotic scenes between Alex and Angela. The sexual scenes deeply describe and so I think that this book may not suit you well.

All the same, this book is perfectly written and has received professional editing. Because of all these merits, I decided to award The Girl who Knew da Vinci 4 out of 4 stars. This story will leave you yearning for more. What a nice story!

The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Erick Bixen's review? Post a comment saying so!
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

This book is rightly a wonderful peace of literature covering art, history and romance. I enjoyed this book too. Thanks for your review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
onixpam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onixpam.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by onixpam »

I already read this book, and it is wonderfully written as you described in your review. As you I enjoyed and I did not want to finish it because it was too good. Thanks for your review.
Fozia-Bajwa
Currently Reading: The Newton Code
Bookshelf Size: 263
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-bajwa.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

I read the review of the book The girl who knew da Vinci is written by Belle Ame. It's a love story of Angela and Alex. Mysticism, secrets and painting by Vinci is shown in the story. Past life regression is also shown. Adventure and history of Alex and Angela is also the part of story. Thanks for the good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”