Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
e35s206992013
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by e35s206992013 »

hey,am a student doing English/ literature .its gone be fun
Bibiliophile89

Post by Bibiliophile89 »

Hello everyone!
I'm Medha- a student from India. I love to read books- I think they are the best companions one can get. I feel BookClub is a wonderful space for book-lovers to read and discuss books. I genuinely believe I'll enjoy reading here.
Thank You! :)
draca75

Post by draca75 »

Hi everyone, I am Brandee. I am a avid reader. I have at least 4 or 5 books waiting to be read. Ky favorite authors are: Melaine Rawn, J.R. Ward, Anne Bishop, J.D Robb, Robert Jordan. Looking forward to getting started.
ginafent

Post by ginafent »

Hi my name is Gina and I’m a big reader but have struggled to decide what I should be reading for a while! Hopefully I’ll find that here
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Linkay68

Post by Linkay68 »

Hello my name's Linda and I'm from st.louis,now i live in Texas. I've loved to read since I was little. I love books. My favorite's are Stephen king, dean koontz,John saul, Clive barker, and many others..and i love the thought of talking to others that love books just as much as I do. I'm happy to be apart of the group.. :D
GwenS

Post by GwenS »

I love to read so the idea of getting a free book and making a little extra money is great. Looking forward to this.
Bubbles11098
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Bubbles11098 »

I'm not sure if this is where we introduce ourselves but here it goes. XD I love reading and it seems I have just gotten lazy and stopped reading for a while. So with the extra boost of the books being free to read and getting paid. I am hoping that I can get back into reading. I am also very fond of writing though it seems it can be a bit of a struggle. I am really hoping to love this experience.
-savanna ^•^
Julie Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Julie Green »

Hi I'm Julie living in Sevenoaks, UK. I'm new to the site and am loving the opportunity to read and review books. I love any genre but a true-life story of adventure and challenge will always get me..
Snowcats_Cradle

Post by Snowcats_Cradle »

Hello! My name is Kaitlyn and I already do early book reviews on (removed by mod), but I'm greedy and the siren call of free books is too much for me to resist.

I don't have a favorite book because my taste tends to jump from month to month! At the moment I am reading mysteries and historical fiction. And I am always reading a history book on the side, usually Roman history, but I'm not too picky.

At the moment I am hooked on the Napoleonic War Era. Which, I'm sure, everyone who comes across this post will think is VERY interesting!

I'm kidding of course, but I do look forward to chatting with anyone who is interested!
Last edited by gali on 15 Jun 2018, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
Michele13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Michele13 »

:techie-studyingbrown:
So EXCITED to join the club! Can’t wait to read new (and free!) books, get recommendations and make new friends who enjoy reading as much as I do.
Now...where do I begin!!!🤔
Kittyz98
Currently Reading: Victoria: A Life
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Kittyz98 »

Hello, I’m Laura and I’m from England.
I’ve loved reading since I was little and love a variety of books, my favourites being Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens and The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman.
As of right now I’m reading Victoria: A Life by A. N. Wilson, which is a biography about Queen Victoria.

I’m a distance learning student studying Photography, as it is another passion of mine and something I’d love to have as a career one day.
I’m looking forward to getting stuck into this website and communicating with you all :)
15uary

Post by 15uary »

Hi all i’m lila, i love kids’ novels tbh lol i hope i can find anyone that loves kids’ novels too.

My all time fave will be The Secret Garden by Frances H. Burnett and Enid Blyton :)
Dr Kelley
Currently Reading: The Seduction of Religion
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Dr Kelley »

Hello everyone!! I decided to change careers, so I went back to college (again), and now majoring in History, with a minor in Geology. Starting out, I was an Anthropology major because I love everything!! Then I discovered that I had been a historian for years already, so I changed the major to History. The Geology minor is because I really love rocks and love to be outdoors in nature. I am also trying to impress upon my grandchildren the necessity of a good education, and the love of reading books.

Being a History major entails a great deal of reading, both primary (original) documents and secondary sources (typically books written by other historians). Then it entails a great deal of writing as well, including but not limited to, essays, papers, book reviews, blogs, thesis, and dissertations. Last semester I wrote my very first book review, and even though I made a good grade, it seemed to be less than an adequate review. I am hoping that performing book reviews here will fine tune my critical analysis skills, which will lead to better overall reading and writing skills.
Silverr
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: S5

Post by Silverr »

Hi.. I once was a bookworm, love books so I decided to allot some time to reading books again and found this interesting site.. :) and oh hello everyone :)

Return to “Introductions”