Review by Gracie777 -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gracie777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gracie777.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review by Gracie777 -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Gracie777 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I sincerely believe when you write efficiently your narrative possesses power and that power will transform your readers, R.D Base has achieved that in this story. Toni The Superhero is about a boy by the name Toni, who happens to be a superhero. It is carefully, thoughtfully and well-written for young kids who are barely able to read, it’s meant to encourage your child(ren) to learn and have fun while learning. It is profoundly necessary for the discipline it will instill in kids for calling out the superhero in them for performing daily tasks such as helping mummy out. This book is really awesome.

I took up reviewing this book for my daughter’s sake, she is 1year and 7Months. The beautiful colors in the illustrations and the simplicity of this book caught her eye and left me proud. Both boys and girls will like it. It's a book with simple sentences and pictures on every page. I love the illustrations. By using the right vocabulary and language, the author has proven to me that I can and should instill the reading culture onto my children. Every part of this book became my favorite.

The author took me and my little princess on a wonderful, fun-filled adventure; we explored all of Toni’s likes. I am so proud of the author for taking time to write such books. I love it mostly for its educational value and for the pride it allowed me to feel seeing my daughter enjoying a book.

This narrative of a superhero encourages your child’s personality development. It teaches your child(ren) responsibility and allows them to explore what they like to do that makes them happy and how to spend their time wisely. It has all the right ingredients to launch a larger-than-life storyline for your little ones. Toni The Superhero is engaging and easy to understand. The author has managed to conjure up a magical and brightly-colored world that is intriguing to children.

I rate this book 4 out of 4stars, first reason being, I think it's important for children to learn and enjoy reading. The second one is that there were no errors and there is nothing I disliked about the book, I loved everything, from the colors to the simple sentences to how Toni’s character developed. The third reason is for its educational value, that is, it encouraged me to teach my daughter to read as young as she is and the bonus one is that my daughter really enjoyed it. I strongly recommend this book to all parents of kids who are barely reading, it’s a fantastic start while teaching them to read, and this book can and should be your starting point.

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves

Like Gracie777's review? Post a comment saying so!
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I agree, Toni's character would be helpful in developing child's personality. Colorful graphics and simple language are a good source of inspiration for children. Thanks for this nice review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Nice review indeed and throws light upon the goodness about this book and in that about Toni with supernatural powers yet being among the children
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
pheyishayor001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pheyishayor001.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by pheyishayor001 »

Good review.

What I like most about the character is that, unlike most superheros, Toni has no superpowers; he is just a regular kid who engages in helpful activities around the home.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”