Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
MinionMommy2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-minionmommy2.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by MinionMommy2 »

Hi, new reader here. I'm a mom of twins who wants to get back to books and enjoy them as much as I used to. I loved allowing myself to become entangled with the storyline, characters, and etc. I'm excited ti be a part of this. Nice to meet everyone.
D50weston
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by D50weston »

Hello. I’ll retire soon and will have more time to read and, hopefully, review a book or two. I enjoy mysteries/crime novels, travel, history, and the occasional fantasy story.
Saly Domenech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saly-domenech.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Saly Domenech »

Hello reading companions :tiphat:
My name is Saly Domenech, I love reading and more when a book catches me and I can not stop reading it.
As a little secret among friends, I confess that English is not my mother tongue but I like it a lot and with this forum I can not only read but also practice my English.
I hope to share with you great reading experiences
Ryuvian
Currently Reading:

Post by Ryuvian »

:tiphat: Hello, my name is Codi and I have over 200 physical novels, 30+ manga, 20 or so children's books, and over 100 ebooks. I am a full time student studying Ecology and Conservation as well as a single mom. Its lovely to meet you all.
Hannibear_

Post by Hannibear_ »

Heey everyone!
I'm Hannah, 25 from Scotland.

Super excited to get into this:D
cpryor50

Post by cpryor50 »

Hello!
My name is Christine and I am a 23 year old nursing student in Colorado. I am in my last semester of school and have been yearning to get back into reading and found this! Can't wait to get started!!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ojooluwayomipraise

Post by ojooluwayomipraise »

Hello everyone, I am so glad to be here. I am happy to be part of the books reviewer not only for the monies but in contributing my quota to the development of this forum at large. Thank you all.
Morola17

Post by Morola17 »

Hello,

New member here. Love reading, love writing and would like to start reviewing :)
tylerdeclan

Post by tylerdeclan »

Hey!
My name is Tyler and I'm from Texas. I was very into reading and writing throughout my childhood. I kind of drifted from it as I got older, but I'm really excited to get back into reading books. Thanks!
anita36

Post by anita36 »

Hi, everyone!

I'm new to this book club. I have a full-time job, and I'm trying to finish a Master's Degree in Special Education. Finding time to read for enjoyment is difficult for me at this time. I found this online book club where I hope I can become a good reviewer and enjoy my favorite hobby (reading/writing). I look forward learning from all of you. :)
ldjesus

Post by ldjesus »

Greetings everyone!
My name is Liz. I love to read and this is my first time that I am part of a group discussion. I love,love to read. I enjoy reading all kinds of book, but mostly suspense.
Arlietab

Post by Arlietab »

I am glad to be here. I enjoy traveling the world and learning through reading. Reading opens a new world of opportunities for the mind's thinking playground.

Arlieta
Scamperandthor123

Post by Scamperandthor123 »

Hi..my name is Jan and I am new to this site. I love to read and my favorite books are mystery thrillers. Looking forward to reading new material by different authors. Not sure how this all works but I am eager to learn.
Curiousjoy

Post by Curiousjoy »

Hello All. My name is Melissa and this is something new for me. I hope that I can enjoy reading more interesting stories and ideas. I'm a fan of Suspence & mysteries.

Return to “Introductions”