Free Daily Giveaway

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

richa1706
Currently Reading: What Color Is Your Parachute?
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-richa1706.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Free Daily Giveaway

Post by richa1706 »

Hey...there is some problem may be with the way I am applying for the enteries...I am continuously getting disqualified on some days and qualified for others....and I am not receiving any emails as well explaining the reason for my disqualification...though I am receiving other normal emails...I have checked everything and can't find the error...please help me with this issue...maybe you can check one of the disqualified enteries and let me know...thanks...
Suggestion:
can the message for disqualification along with the reason be send to notification??...that will be a lot more convenient :D
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

richa1706 wrote: 20 May 2018, 23:28 Hey...there is some problem may be with the way I am applying for the enteries...I am continuously getting disqualified on some days and qualified for others....and I am not receiving any emails as well explaining the reason for my disqualification...though I am receiving other normal emails...I have checked everything and can't find the error...please help me with this issue...maybe you can check one of the disqualified enteries and let me know...thanks...
Suggestion:
can the message for disqualification along with the reason be send to notification??...that will be a lot more convenient :D
You should have got an email about it. Please check your spam folder and your links. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
richa1706

Post by richa1706 »

I did...can't find anything...I did get a notification email regarding your reply but nothing regarding disqualification...
gali

Post by gali »

richa1706 wrote: 21 May 2018, 00:17 I did...can't find anything...I did get a notification email regarding your reply but nothing regarding disqualification...
It is odd as the emails are sent automatically. Please check that you gave the correct email when superscribing to the BOTD. Also, please check your links and make sure they lead to your profiles.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
richa1706

Post by richa1706 »

The links are leading to my profiles and email should be fine...and for daily give away I didn't give any separate email id...just went to the website logged in and started participating....will try participating again once or twice and if it doesnt work will delete the account and start fresh....
gali

Post by gali »

richa1706 wrote: 21 May 2018, 22:04 The links are leading to my profiles and email should be fine...and for daily give away I didn't give any separate email id...just went to the website logged in and started participating....will try participating again once or twice and if it doesnt work will delete the account and start fresh....
You don't need to delete the account and start a new one, nor is it allowed to do so. Have you subscribed to the BOTD? If you did, please contact us via the Contact Form with the links and I will check them for you. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

richa1706

Post by richa1706 »

No I haven't subscribed....I just go to navigation and then select daily giveaway tab and start from there...I can't see anything regarding subscription..and do you want me to send my social media links? For example for Facebook and all?...thanks
gali

Post by gali »

richa1706 wrote: 21 May 2018, 23:13 No I haven't subscribed....I just go to navigation and then select daily giveaway tab and start from there...I can't see anything regarding subscription..and do you want me to send my social media links? For example for Facebook and all?...thanks
You need to subscribe in that case. That is why you are not receiving the emails.
A retired Admin/Mod

richa1706

Post by richa1706 »

Ok...thanks for all the help....just one last query.....I am clueless on how to subscribe...
gali

Post by gali »

richa1706 wrote: 21 May 2018, 23:47 Ok...thanks for all the help....just one last query.....I am clueless on how to subscribe...
Via the Bookshelves » Book of the Day or here.

Please read this: Email Verification Help
A retired Admin/Mod

richa1706

Post by richa1706 »

I am done with email verification for the website. But I can't see the subscription link even now, not even when I go to the link you have shared.The page doesn't ask for any subscription.I think it's me only having this issue.Dont know why the subscription is invisible to my eyes.I am so tired now I can even share my password n email-id if that's the last resort.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”