Official Review: Endohuman: Love Vs Duty by Nick Dream

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stereoboss
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Endohuman: Love Vs Duty by Nick Dream

Post by Stereoboss »

Hmmm.... Great review am not a sci-fi fan but I think your thought s on this book makes me want to read it...
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Thank you for your review! I generally do not mind books with a supernatural element, but it seems like a huge pity that the world building was not done well — after all, it is the world building that draws us in. That being said, I’m still thinking about reading this. Thank you for the comments!
Bianka Walter
Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
Latest Review: Thir13en by Keegan Nielsen
Reading Device: B06XD5YCKX

Post by Bianka Walter »

Stereoboss wrote: 11 May 2018, 07:53 Hmmm.... Great review am not a sci-fi fan but I think your thought s on this book makes me want to read it...
Thanks so much for the comment!
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

gen_g wrote: 12 May 2018, 01:14 Thank you for your review! I generally do not mind books with a supernatural element, but it seems like a huge pity that the world building was not done well — after all, it is the world building that draws us in. That being said, I’m still thinking about reading this. Thank you for the comments!
I would definitely recommed that you do! Let me know your thoughts if you ever decide on it 😊
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Ginnamassa19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ginnamassa19.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Ginnamassa19 »

Ooh, this is sci-fi? It seems a lot more like fantasy to me :P Either way, it looks like a really interesting read and now I'm tempted to pick it up! Thank you for writing this review, I really enjoy your writing style, and it was really helpful :)
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

Ginnamassa19 wrote: 13 May 2018, 04:45 Ooh, this is sci-fi? It seems a lot more like fantasy to me :P Either way, it looks like a really interesting read and now I'm tempted to pick it up! Thank you for writing this review, I really enjoy your writing style, and it was really helpful :)
Yes it is sci-fi! I wouldn’t have thought so myself with all of the fantasy elements - but it really is a mixture of everything.
Thanks so much for your special comment - I appreciate it 😊
- Dr. Seuss
kfwilson6
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

Great review. You had so many positive things to say but still managed to justify the rating. Like teacherjh the cover turned me off and like Helen I don't care for anything involving vampires. But I do like your writing. Thanks for sharing!
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

Great review! The premise is intriguing with the endohuman concept and a good love story is a must! Too bad about the rushing through and underdeveloped second half. Thanks for a wonderful review!
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

kfwilson6 wrote: 17 May 2018, 20:41 Great review. You had so many positive things to say but still managed to justify the rating. Like teacherjh the cover turned me off and like Helen I don't care for anything involving vampires. But I do like your writing. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, then this is definitely not the book for you!
Thanks so much for the comments! :)
- Dr. Seuss
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

SABRADLEY wrote: 17 May 2018, 20:46 Great review! The premise is intriguing with the endohuman concept and a good love story is a must! Too bad about the rushing through and underdeveloped second half. Thanks for a wonderful review!
This book could have been another 300 pages and still not covered all of the things necessary to make the end perfect. But like I said, still looking forward to book 2!
Thanks so much for commenting! :)
- Dr. Seuss
maggiechap
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maggiechap.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by maggiechap »

Despite the glowing review, i don't think this book would be something I'm much interested in. I'm not a sci-fi fan and it seems like the plot it too twisty to keep up with, but I enjoyed reading your review and how much you enjoyed it.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Such supernatural vampire books are always mind boggling. I am glad you enjoyed it despite the complexity of the story. Thanks for your interesting review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

maggiechap wrote: 18 May 2018, 21:35 Despite the glowing review, i don't think this book would be something I'm much interested in. I'm not a sci-fi fan and it seems like the plot it too twisty to keep up with, but I enjoyed reading your review and how much you enjoyed it.
I agree, if you’re not a fan of sci-fi, then this isn’t the book for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting 😊
- Dr. Seuss
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 19 May 2018, 01:06 Such supernatural vampire books are always mind boggling. I am glad you enjoyed it despite the complexity of the story. Thanks for your interesting review.
I really did enjoy it!
Thanks so much for your comments 😊
- Dr. Seuss
Libs_Books
Favorite Book: The year of the flood
Currently Reading: Mason Dixon
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-libs-books.html
Latest Review: Dont Panic Its Organic by Dr. Andy Lopez

Post by Libs_Books »

Bianka Walter wrote: 02 May 2018, 15:58 With the overwhelming amount of information in this book, it was difficult to keep up with the story at times. The number of characters, the facts about ancient Endohuman laws, and the story flashbacks, all made this book very intense and brain muffling.
Sci-fi/Fantasy has that effect on me all the time! The combination of romance and the paranormal is pretty much guaranteed to make me head for the hills, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”