Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Re: Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Jgideon »

I am not sure if I would really want a device to predict my final moments on earth. On the other hand, the movie version of the book would be a thriller that I would love to watch. Thanks for the review.
mugake26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mugake26 »

final notice absolute good work .van nice job first of all the tittle of the book creats awareness of what is inside I love the book I look forward finding one to know what is inside the book..
adams1

Post by adams1 »

Its kind of frightening to know your dooms day,but still it can make you prepare in time though the judgement remains for God Himself.....i think it makes the ownership of a gun useless still because the whole truth remains that no one can detect your ending apart from God....which makes the device and the gun useless afterall...
Ritaobioma
Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ritaobioma »

Sarah khan is a very good narrator,with your review an intellectual may not bother reading the book because you said it all.
Good job!
The book "Final notice" is a very nice book. But for your questions; the government and doctors are to be blame,if they have not legalized arms killings as such of the school shooting would not occur and if the doctors did not tell individuals when they are going to die they would keep burning their plans or revenge in their heart.
charmaineperit
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charmaineperit.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by charmaineperit »

This sounds like an excellent book. I like stories that would stay with me and would keep me thinking about issues in the society and about my own life. It seems like the kind of book that I would read in one sitting.
Ilovereading+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ilovereading+ »

For the most part I liked the book. Interesting to see how different people handled the news of their Final Notice.
Amin Kamboh
Currently Reading:

Post by Amin Kamboh »

I love the time device.
Apostle Paul
Favorite Author: Garth Gunston
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
fav_author_id: 41155

Post by Apostle Paul »

The final notice is book on its own which is a part of life which is teaching as be aware of the surrounding and should leave and protect our services from what we eat and how we with people around us for our discussion will make us leave or die by step we take in life both spiritual or in the normal life all need read this book for we should numbers ours days for life is short the orthotics great
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 240
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-simoneau.html
Latest Review: Dancing With Jesus by Allison Broughton
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Samantha Simoneau »

This sounds very timely and thought-provoking in many ways. I enjoy books that challenge me and force me to examine my feelings about difficult subjects. I will be adding it to my "Want to Read" shelf based on your review.
Habiba GM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-habiba-gm.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Habiba GM »

It really sounds like a bad idea to know when your time is up, because it will influence every decision you make. I think the beauty of life altogether lies in the "not knowing". Haven't read the book but will definitely do. Lovely review.
P Reefer
Favorite Book: The Lost Identity Casualties
Currently Reading: De Facto Feminisn
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-p-reefer.html
Latest Review: The McCoys Before The Feud by Thomas McCoy

Post by P Reefer »

This review gives a comprehensive and succinct summary of the narrative without spoilers.In addition it gives us the reviewer's personal perspective of the book. Well done.
togormey
Currently Reading: Dodging Satan
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-togormey.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by togormey »

"Final Notice" such a well thought of title well revealed in the review. Just got me thinking deeply about, what am going to do realizing that I have only 24 hours to live. Can't wait to read this book.
eshienu7

Post by eshienu7 »

this book is very interesting and the author has done a very great job .it was like reality to me
Rahulpreeti
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Rahulpreeti »

Wow! That definitely is more like science fact than science fiction. The idea of revenge when you know your time is going to be up...Unintended consequences of scientific advancement has been an issue ever since humans began inventing, and this is an intriguing angle to that topic.
Rahulpreeti
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Rahulpreeti »

This book is very intresting.its like reality of life and i enjoy it ., the movie version of the book would be a thriller that I would love to watch. the auther has done great job.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”