Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
jennawash
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 50

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by jennawash »

Hello,
I have a passion for reading and writing. I have always gravitated towards true crime mystery. I enjoy chasing knowledge and information about crime cases, getting unique perspectives from those involved in the case. I am looking forward to taking my reviews and blogs to new heights here with this site.
Peace1975
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Peace1975 »

I am a climate scientist at Ph.D level. I have assiduously studied many books in arts and sciences. I met this club by chance. So I got the opportunity to learn more of the stories and poems notwithstanding my scientific inclination.
Peace1975

Post by Peace1975 »

I am Peace Nwaerema from Nigeria in African continent of the world. A male citizen of the world. I have leveled my education at Ph.D with bias in climate science. I am also a great geographer and environmentalist. Every story has location of scene which is geographic. I am very good at building and topping more people in my live. That is I am passionate about knowing more people and sharing ideas. I am innovative and gregarious in nature. I love extroverts, people who talk out how they feel whether good or bad. I have so many work skills. I am a presenter, facilitator, communicator, etc. On the overall I am an author. I have published research works in some international journals. I care I share. Regards.
Page_flick
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-page-flick.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Page_flick »

Hi everyone...im a 23 year old pharmacist and book lover. I write a bit too but not so good. I came across this page by chance and it feels good to be here.
karenruth74

Post by karenruth74 »

Hi everyone!!
I love to read and am looking forward to reading some new books by new authors!
bekah87
Currently Reading: The Lightning Thief
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by bekah87 »

I'm a recent graduate (Bachelor's) in English, and I love to read, write, cross-stitch, play in the great outdoors, and do jiujitsu. :)
elacora
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elacora.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by elacora »

Hi guys! I'm a 34 year old Administrative Assistant who has loved reading for as long as I could hold a book. I spent my youth reading anything Science Fiction/Fantasy related that I could get my hands on, and while I love for that genre runs deep and true, I've branched out in adulthood, and now try to read anything I can get my hands on. I joined here to help expand my selection of books and to maybe make some friends! I'm incredibly shy, and a notorious forum lurker, so I am hoping this will encourage me to interact more. Happy reading everyone!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
LunasKnight

Post by LunasKnight »

I really love reading and hope this actually free with no strings attached because I'm a P.B.B. (poor broke bastard) even if they don't pay for reading I'd still like to participate.
vikingfan2003

Post by vikingfan2003 »

I'm new. My name is Paul.
I'd love to start reviewing books.
mastersc

Post by mastersc »

Hi, all! Super new to a forum, but this seemed like the perfect start! I am a 5th grade language arts teacher, so I spend my days trying to help kids find books that interest them, and there is such a wide range of interest and ability, I'm always on the lookout for a book a student might enjoy. I also am always looking for myself, too! :)
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
prech

Post by prech »

hello everyone .
My name is Precious. I'm a book lover especially YA series. i'm looking forward to reading great books here.
sis_riehle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sis-riehle.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by sis_riehle »

Hey everyone, im newer to the site and I'm loving every minute of it! It so refreshing to see different perspectives and ideas! Looking forward to some good discusions. :D
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Introductions”