Excerpt Angel's Tears

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
TME888
Favorite Book: Lasher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tme888.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Excerpt Angel's Tears

Post by TME888 »

Angel's Tears

The Courtyard slept now...they called the altar "Angel's Tears", faded...forgotten, yet the marks remained. Deep brands that bind us to our demons. The damp steady rain washed away every trace of the memories, now only empty, cold stone. If only the human eye could see. I saw here there..innocent, bloodless, alone. Wisp-like, a memory of something I was supposed to remember. Every dusk when the moon was high, for months I watched as she placed an offering beneath the jagged stone, rose petals, boughs of pine or sometimes she would simply sprawl out across the base of the stone, arms and legs outstretched with the moonlight streaming down upon her. Beautiful, succumbed to the lust of the moon's embrace, every mortal sin bled from her soul. Every single memory pulsed through her, every sweetness, and every sorrow...she was to be the legacy of the grimoire and I was to bleed for her.
kimberly51
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by kimberly51 »

wow sounds like great book could feel it as i ready it

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”