Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ginnysway
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Post by Ginnysway »

I enjoyed this sample. I have read many of the books in the law of attraction. I really get where they are coming from about vibrations. This can really get you to think about what you want and how to get the vibrations really going to accomplish that.
Very good. I have been reading a lot of these books and it is amazing how much alike they are but how to accomplish your goal. some are easier than others to understand.
I give this book 4 stars
halismom1016
Favorite Book: Fifty Shades of Grey
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-halismom1016.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by halismom1016 »

The review really captures what the book is about. Love the book and the review.
kemp1kor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemp1kor.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Revolution by B. Truly
Reading Device: B00GNKRFEA

Post by kemp1kor »

I'm surprised this book is described as simple and easy to read, given the subject matter. This doesn't sound like my kind of book, but thanks for the informative review.
AnnieStone
Currently Reading: Solaris Seeks
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anniestone.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles

Post by AnnieStone »

I had read a sample of the book and have bought it to read at some point down the road. But after reading your review of it, I think I will move up the timeline and start reading it along with another book I am working on reading.

I was very happy to read from you that the author's information is backed up by real scientific people and it's not just wording to make a book. I do look forward to reading it. This is not my usual reading style, but change never hurts anyone.

Thanks for your review!
Annie
jessinikkip
Currently Reading: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessinikkip.html
Latest Review: Misery Loves Company by Paul Marino
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by jessinikkip »

While I am glad to hear that the information in this book is backed up by credible sources and not just tossed out there, this doesn't sound like a book for me so I'll have to pass on it.
Dawn_Sooy
Currently Reading: Love is the Answer, God is the Cure
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dawn-sooy.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Dawn_Sooy »

The preview of the book Amazon allowed did not provide enough information for me to decide to pursue the purchase of this book. I am familiar with chakras and that they can become "clogged" and then do not funnel the energy through the body. I have a cleansing ritual I use that works well. I never really thought of the chakra at the top of the head as a tornado. That is an interesting concept.
Ruadhan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1115
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruadhan.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Post by Ruadhan »

This book does not sound like my cup of tea, and the review supports that. Good to know that it is an easy read, and that the reviewer found useful things to consider in its advice.
KFree_Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfree-reads.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by KFree_Reads »

Nice review! I don't think this is a book I'd read so I'll pass on this one.
jamertin2963
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jamertin2963.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by jamertin2963 »

This sounds really interesting. I could always use something to help lower my worry and stress, I might have to give it a try.
Carrie 74
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Carrie 74 »

I'm new to your circle .having just finished the excerpt from Allen lottinger.align .I'm not unappreciative of his thought process on chakras and high energy ...good versus low or bad energy vibration.but being a person who has seen and dealt with anxiety and panic attacks first hand .I'd say his ideals although thought provoking .not feasible in reality .but I truly enjoyed the read
Ana Njeri
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-njeri.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Ana Njeri »

When, I began reading the sample and the author kept on talking about vibrations and chakras, I got really confused to a point I almost didn't finish the sample. After reading, the review I am convinced it's a very good and helpful book but it's not my cup of tea since am not a fan of self help books. Great review.
A ship is safe in the harbor but that's not what ships are for. So be the person outside the box, get out of your comfort zone, that's the person you want to be.
CaitlinGonya
Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by CaitlinGonya »

I'm not sure this is a book for me. I simply cannot find it in me to give unconditional love, and kindness, to everyone. Some people just cannot be saved no matter what. I do think people need help relaxing (I'm one of them) but not like this. Great review
WillowStarSerenity
Currently Reading: Loved
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willowstarserenity.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by WillowStarSerenity »

Very well written review. I was on the fence about reading the book until I read the review. I'm glad that the writing style is simplistic, but that's not my main reasoning for changing my opinion. The book just kind of felt like overly confident and a little snobby. Obviously, if the reviewer didn't say any of these things, then it must not be that way. And that alone makes me want to give it a chance even though I was initially hesitant.
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane

Post by kfwilson6 »

I'm confused, is this religion based or not? At first I thought so, just an impression I got from the cover and title I guess. I don't understand why the need to continuously mention vibrations. Doesn't sound very necessary for providing tips on wholesome living. I'll pass on this one. Nice review though.
MarisaRose
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 665">Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban</a>
Currently Reading: The Family Upstairs
Bookshelf Size: 435
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marisarose.html
Latest Review: The Magic Shard by eelonqa K harris

Post by MarisaRose »

I have a difficult time grasping concepts like the ones presented in this book. I prefer not to read about spirituality and similar topics.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”