Hello

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Troncal2
Favorite Author: Charlie N. Holmberg
Currently Reading: The Fifth Doll
Bookshelf Size: 63
fav_author_id: 3263

Hello

Post by Troncal2 »

Hello! I love reading!! I’m a wife, mom of 2, and a labor/delivery nurse. My favorite author or book is usually whatever I’m reading at the time... it’s charlie holmberg at the moment. Love all genres- but I’m partial to fantasy with a little romance thrown in. :techie-studyinggray:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Tonibanks89
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reading Device: B079C1HBQ5

Post by Tonibanks89 »

Fantasy with romance is what I gravitate towards too!!! I feel like fantasy has the best series and series make you get attached to characters more. I will read anything well written though
Poppy Drear
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poppy-drear.html
Latest Review: Five of Pentacles by Anna Munson

Post by Poppy Drear »

Hi, and welcome to the forums! I love fantasy books, but I find the romance is more often than not shoehorned in as a replacement for character development. When books thread both together effectively, though, it's one of my favorite reading experiences bar none.

Return to “Introductions”