REVIEWER PAGE ACCESS LINK

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Paul78
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul78.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

REVIEWER PAGE ACCESS LINK

Post by Paul78 »

I am concerned that whenever I want to see all the reviews from a certain reviewer from his or her profile, the link is not active.
Probably I am the only one experiencing this. I am only able to access the last review done by that person.

I may wish to see if that particular reviewer had reviewed a particular book and more to that, his thoughts on the same.

If that link is made active, it will help all members as older reviews are currently made irrelevant whenever one posts a fresh review.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Post by bookowlie »

I think you can still copy and paste the link for the reviewer page even though you can't click on the link.
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
Mary WhiteFace
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Stranger in a Strange Land
Currently Reading: Elemental Magic
Bookshelf Size: 384
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-whiteface.html
Latest Review: Bravehorse Adventures by Louise Cleveland
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Mary WhiteFace »

I have the same issue. Yes, I could copy/paste the link, although I haven't tried it yet. Mainly because of ease of use, or maybe I should say lack of ease of use...lol

I'm on a smartphone and my fingers sometimes don't like doing copy/paste. They try to copy way too much...lol

It should be a simple fix. Just a little coding 🤔
kfwilson6
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

Tiny_Turtle wrote: 06 Jun 2018, 16:05 I have the same issue. Yes, I could copy/paste the link, although I haven't tried it yet. Mainly because of ease of use, or maybe I should say lack of ease of use...lol

I'm on a smartphone and my fingers sometimes don't like doing copy/paste. They try to copy way too much...lol

Agreed. I've seen this suggested in other forum topics as well. If it's easier, what I normally do is search the user name in the search box all the way at the bottom of the screen. Then one of the results should be Reviews by So and So. Click on that link and you'll get their list of reviews :) No copy and paste if you try it that way. Just a little bit of a process.
Mary WhiteFace
Favorite Book: Stranger in a Strange Land
Currently Reading: Elemental Magic
Bookshelf Size: 384
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-whiteface.html
Latest Review: Bravehorse Adventures by Louise Cleveland
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Mary WhiteFace »

kfwilson6 wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 10:17
Tiny_Turtle wrote: 06 Jun 2018, 16:05 I have the same issue. Yes, I could copy/paste the link, although I haven't tried it yet. Mainly because of ease of use, or maybe I should say lack of ease of use...lol

Agreed. I've seen this suggested in other forum topics as well. If it's easier, what I normally do is search the user name in the search box all the way at the bottom of the screen. Then one of the results should be Reviews by So and So. Click on that link and you'll get their list of reviews :) No copy and paste if you try it that way. Just a little bit of a process.
Thank you 😌
BelleReadsNietzsche
Currently Reading: The Handmaid's Tale
Bookshelf Size: 300
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellereadsnietzsche.html
Latest Review: I Can See Peace by Julie Penshorn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by BelleReadsNietzsche »

AGREE WITH EVERYONE ABOVE! Making the reviewer page link live would be AWESOME and save us a lot of unnecessary work. PLEASE consider it as one of the easiest things that you could do to make us happier!!!!!!!!!
"The bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so." -Ratatouille (2007)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”