Official Review: The Everett Exorcism by Lincoln Cole

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bazolo
Currently Reading: Relentless Alien Eyes
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bazolo.html
Latest Review: "Andalusian in Jerusalem" by Mois benarroch

Re: Official Review: The Everett Exorcism by Lincoln Cole

Post by bazolo »

Nice review of great complication book.I love it
Latest Review: "Andalusian in Jerusalem" by Mois benarroch
johnmgalla7
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by johnmgalla7 »

my review of "The Everett Exorcism" by Lincoln Cole.]

Exorcism itself is a curious trigger. Immediately when i saw the word in the tnittle, i couldnt help but read through. I knew i had read about an exorcism.

Lincoln Cole, is an author with a good taste. He knows exactly what his readers espect in the topic. And he exploits well the puzzle created by the readers mind.

out of 4 i rate 4.
KerrizB00kz
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by KerrizB00kz »

Though you make it sound intriguing and I am going to read it, I am not looking forward to doing so! I love suspense and horror in the movies I watch, but I am not a fan of the same in the books I read. Right now, I feel like I am getting ready to walk through a haunted corn maze. I want to go in and know I'm there for a good scare, but the tension from knowing that only the unknown is around every corner builds until the very end!
I need to get started so I can get finished! It sounds like the character development is of depth and I find the topic of exorcism fascinating, so I'm not feeling too anxious to go in!
ruchira
Currently Reading: Heartaches 2
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ruchira »

Same incidents describes by different angle s ... Good job!!!
R-g-R
Currently Reading: The Picketty Problem
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-g-r.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by R-g-R »

I confess I wasn’t looking forward to sampling The Everett Exorcism by Lincoln Cole as I am not into pure horror. Having started reading, however, I am fascinated to see what transpires from a spiritual Christian perspective.

The review is well written and raises good points that I also thought and agree with. I like the characters and the premise and am very interested to find out what happens!
I also appreciate learning of other series written by the author (and the cross-over character) and will keep an eye out for them in future.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

This book certainly sounds up my alley, especially the tense first half. I've always been interested in the POV of an exorcist. I mean, what's going on in their heads? Do they think these people are nuts? Do they really believe them? And I know that a lot of strong evidence is needed in order for the Catholic Church to sanction an exorcism, so you have to wonder what the priests are thinking when they go to check these situations out.

Thank you for the thorough review!
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Miss_BeckyG
Currently Reading: Behind Broken Glass Walls
Bookshelf Size: 1129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-beckyg.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Miss_BeckyG »

I was very intrigued by your review. It has such detail without giving away too much. I can't wait to read this instalment by Cole. I have always loved his storytelling. It evokes all the right reactions based on the story.
“ Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ”
Marianne Williamson
kwahu
Favorite Author: Kathleen Geiger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwahu.html
Latest Review: The Ripples Spread by Fay Spurgin
fav_author_id: 73488

Post by kwahu »

If the character you hinted in your review is the one am thinking about, then my interest to read this book is already piqued. nice review.
Linex
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Linex »

The book is an exceptional book that will give you a good sense of reasoning. It help to shape you view and judgement when face with tough situation.
I recommend "The Everett Exorcism" by Lincoln Cole
ishojay
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by ishojay »

I was very intrigued by your review. It has such detail without giving away too much. I can't wait to read The Everett Exorcism by Lincoln Cole I have always loved his storytelling. It evokes all the right reactions based on the story.
mumoscar
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mumoscar.html
Latest Review: Forbidden Someday by M. Acen
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mumoscar »

Lincoln Cole's books are just amazing and wouldn't want to miss a bit of them. Than you #BOTD.
aajumbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aajumbo.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by aajumbo »

while people may give into evil deeds, it's humans who do them, not demons, right?This statement from the review captured my attention father Niccolo who doesn't believe in hellish creature has been assigned the task of ensuring weather an elderly member of their church requires exorcism or she is just mentally ill this task is important since he Diogenes wrongly there shall be dire consequence to him.Hope you all :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray:
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Mohamadu Abdulai
Currently Reading: Next Stage
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Mohamadu Abdulai »

It sounds like you really enjoyed reading this novel. I enjoy this genre so this is a book I would also enjoy reading. The writer, Lincoln Cole, is new to me so I will definitely be looking into his other books. Your review was great! Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Umm_Zahra
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 0686">From Drift to SHIFT</a>
Currently Reading: Breaking Point
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umm-zahra.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by Umm_Zahra »

Sounds nice for readers of occult/horror titles. While I do read thrillers and rarely horrors, the subject matter of this book does not appeal to me.
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

Nice review of a very good book! Lincoln Cole's book is marvelous, gripping and chilling! And I have just sampled the first 10 pages! This will be my book to read! :tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”