Review by Clemencia -- The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham:...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Clemencia
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clemencia.html
Latest Review: "The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen

Review by Clemencia -- The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham:...

Post by Clemencia »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Hidden city of chill drah-ham:Belas Rift (Volume3)by Stephan Von Clinkerhoffen is a invigorating tale of fiction that is sure to keep the reader on the edge of their seats as it deals with what can only be described as a action packed page turner.what makes this story all the more invigorating is the fact that it is seen from multiple perspectives, by the main protagonists' stig and Meg.

In this story, you'll meet two small creatures named stig and meg.They have a very important mission to complete.However, it's not a walk in the park.Due to their tremendously small size after being transported through a portal into the human world they come in contact with many obstacles such as gigantic humans that try to catch them from time to time and many more.This brave team takes you on a journey you will never forget.Also, you're introduced to a wicked witch named Anet.She is also a creature like stig and Meg, however, she has a secret to hide and will attempt to stop stig and Meg at any costs to keep them out.

The plot was very engaging.Every character and perspective is very unique that I could not put this book down.While reading I could even picture every action made throughout the story. Even on parts where illustrations were not included.

I loved the fact that the author took time to make sure you can have imagery all throughout the journey mentally and physically. The colors and quality are very eye-catching believe me I am not just saying this.The amount of care and imagination put into this book is honestly wonderful and very fun.This books hits home and makes you feel like a kid again.This should be produced into an animated film that I would definitely watch.

Overall, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.If I were to stumble across this book In the library I would have definitely been tempted and picked it up at first glance. Further, after finishing the entire book, I am curious to peek into the other series.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure, action, or maybe just a true kid at heart.This book can be read by children also. I really recommend this.If you love a good book this is the one for you grab a snack and drink kick back and relax because I promise you'll be in for a wild ride.Enjoy!!!!

The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Clemencia's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen
pinklover
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by pinklover »

hmmm, I see as I read different reviews on this book, it is rated well. I am convinced that this book is a good read. Thanks for your patience reviewing this book. Do check mine as well.
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”