Pick up your favorite adventurous Mission on this book

Use this forum to discuss the November 2017 Book of the Month, 30th Century: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD.
Post Reply
User avatar
pinklover
Posts: 374
Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 20:30
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 11
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Re: Pick up your favorite adventurous Mission on this book

Post by pinklover » 30 Nov 2017, 00:50

jeminah28 wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 22:10
pinklover wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 21:07
ohh. it looks scary. i feel that i cannot breath in a dark cave. well, it sounds fun for some people.
That part reminds me of the movie, A JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.
I saw that movie as well, hmmm... it makes me more excited to read this book. :tiphat:

User avatar
jeminah28
Posts: 546
Joined: 09 Jun 2017, 19:28
2018 Reading Goal: 5
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeminah28.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by jeminah28 » 30 Nov 2017, 01:08

Hoping for that the author included some carnivorous plants on their lava tube adventure . I love it.
"Reading never stops even if there is an ending."
_jem_

User avatar
readandsmile
Posts: 482
Joined: 02 Aug 2017, 03:18
2018 Reading Goal: 25
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 28
Currently Reading: Boom! A Revolting Situation
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readandsmile.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by readandsmile » 30 Nov 2017, 01:51

jeminah28 wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 01:08
Hoping for that the author included some carnivorous plants on their lava tube adventure . I love it.
Nice one to make it more adventurous. I enjoyed reading when eating time was being describe by the author.
It is delicious.
Reading is an antidote for...
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 150
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy » 30 Nov 2017, 02:55

pinklover wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 00:50
jeminah28 wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 22:10
pinklover wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 21:07
ohh. it looks scary. i feel that i cannot breath in a dark cave. well, it sounds fun for some people.
That part reminds me of the movie, A JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.
I saw that movie as well, hmmm... it makes me more excited to read this book. :tiphat:
I ll go and see the movie..The title interests me..
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

Medha Jha
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Nov 2017, 12:44
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Medha Jha » 30 Nov 2017, 03:26

I don't know why but I am scared of dolphins. Tat fear part was my fav

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 150
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy » 30 Nov 2017, 03:26

Medha Jha wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:26
I don't know why but I am scared of dolphins. Tat fear part was my fav
I have not seen dolphins in real life. I dont know if they can get wild?
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

Medha Jha
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Nov 2017, 12:44
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Medha Jha » 30 Nov 2017, 03:27

BoyLazy wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:26
Medha Jha wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:26
I don't know why but I am scared of dolphins. Tat fear part was my fav
I have not seen dolphins in real life. I dont know if they can get wild?
THy don't get wild, but are really big and I cant imagine being with them under water.

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 150
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy » 30 Nov 2017, 03:28

Medha Jha wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:27
BoyLazy wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:26
Medha Jha wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 03:26
I don't know why but I am scared of dolphins. Tat fear part was my fav
I have not seen dolphins in real life. I dont know if they can get wild?
THy don't get wild, but are really big and I cant imagine being with them under water.
They are harmless creatures and very loveable.
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

User avatar
Christina Rose
Previous Member of the Month
Posts: 1239
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 08:41
2018 Reading Goal: 56
2017 Reading Goal: 49
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 32
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 63
Currently Reading: The Rule Of One
Bookshelf Size: 139
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-rose.html
Latest Review: I want to be a boy by Hope Sarna
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Christina Rose » 30 Nov 2017, 13:30

readandsmile wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 00:24
Jennifer's fighting spirit is quite high. The typical girl I like that loves adventures.
She definitely has an adventurous spirit!

User avatar
Christina Rose
Previous Member of the Month
Posts: 1239
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 08:41
2018 Reading Goal: 56
2017 Reading Goal: 49
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 32
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 63
Currently Reading: The Rule Of One
Bookshelf Size: 139
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-rose.html
Latest Review: I want to be a boy by Hope Sarna
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Christina Rose » 30 Nov 2017, 13:34

readandsmile wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 01:51
jeminah28 wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 01:08
Hoping for that the author included some carnivorous plants on their lava tube adventure . I love it.
Nice one to make it more adventurous. I enjoyed reading when eating time was being describe by the author.
It is delicious.
Meal time was a favorite of mine, too. Especially since they caught the food first.

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 150
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy » 30 Nov 2017, 21:02

Christina Rose wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 13:34
readandsmile wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 01:51
jeminah28 wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 01:08
Hoping for that the author included some carnivorous plants on their lava tube adventure . I love it.
Nice one to make it more adventurous. I enjoyed reading when eating time was being describe by the author.
It is delicious.
Meal time was a favorite of mine, too. Especially since they caught the food first.
I was hungry when I read it. Was nice
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

Matt D Prinne
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Nov 2017, 07:58
2017 Reading Goal: 30
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 83
Bookshelf Size: 30

Post by Matt D Prinne » 01 Dec 2017, 04:33

All in all, I would have to say her survival on a deserted island of Mururoa Atoll.

Scerakor
Posts: 768
Joined: 13 May 2013, 13:43
2018 Reading Goal: 52
2017 Reading Goal: 52
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 30
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 90
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Betrayal of Justice by Mark M. Bello

Post by Scerakor » 13 Dec 2017, 08:51

Out of all her adventures, I personally enjoyed the first one, her survival on the nuclear fallout ridden island! I have a penchant for survival stories, especially ones on remote islands, and I loved hearing about her survival and subsequent “rescue” from the rest of the book’s crew.

eBookreviewer
Posts: 82
Joined: 28 Dec 2017, 17:29
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =8714">The Angel's Game</a>
Currently Reading: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebookreviewer.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs
Reading Device: B06XD5YCKX

Post by eBookreviewer » 02 Feb 2018, 06:44

I like her adventure with the dolphin, it was interesting.

Mitchell Starc
Posts: 33
Joined: 07 Dec 2017, 18:51
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mitchell-starc.html
Latest Review: Bread Fat by Joseph Eldor

Post by Mitchell Starc » 04 Feb 2018, 23:16

Someone is gonna say that Jennifer has the adventurous theme in the book but Alice's adventure is my favorite

Post Reply

Return to “Discuss "30th Century: Escape" by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD”