Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
johnlove57
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Post by johnlove57 »

The review was quite interesting so thats why i read the book completely.And i agree to lilley to all of her opinion about that book. For me, not just because joe has a hard characteristic,evie will left her maybe evie stay strong and positive to make their relationship stableon.........well! That is just my opinion. Thanks for the review

-- 07 Oct 2017, 10:45 --

The review was quite interesting so thats why i read the book completely.And i agree to lilley to all of her opinion about that book. For me, not just because joe has a hard characteristic,evie will left her maybe evie stay strong and positive to make their relationship stableon.........well! That is just my opini
ReviewerDiksha
Currently Reading: The Katharina Code
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerdiksha.html
Latest Review: A Brighter Tomorrow by Lori Schneider, MD

Post by ReviewerDiksha »

Sounds like a good book. Romance is not really for me right now, though. I will see if the sample can sway me a bit. Nice review
Strangerthanfiction
Currently Reading: Night Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 304
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strangerthanfiction.html

Post by Strangerthanfiction »

Nice review. This sounds like an interesting second chance romance with a realistic plot and characters. Evie sounds particularly likable and relatable I think watching her mature into a stronger woman will be quite intriguing. Congrats to the author on a great review.
“You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” – Paul Sweeney
Perfect Ndlovu
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 341">Puffy and the Formidable Foe</a>
Currently Reading: Alphabet Motivation
Bookshelf Size: 34

Post by Perfect Ndlovu »

I can't wait to read this book. It is really interesting.
Atabon Della
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atabon-della.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Atabon Della »

Steamy romance is exactly what I don't want to read about in a book. So this book is out of the way for me. Just from the cover I could tell its romance-related.
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Post by Sarah_Khan »

I like romance but I don't think this book is for me since the plot kind of sounds like every other romance novel out there. I do think the cover of this book is cute though and I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to give it 4 stars. :)
Nyawera Gikaru
Currently Reading: The Worst Pet Peeve Ever
Bookshelf Size: 184

Post by Nyawera Gikaru »

Romantic book on a Saturday like this, it's really making my evening :)
MsTri
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

Great review; just from reading your synopsis, Joe doesn't sound like the kind of character I'd like, especially since I had a terrible marriage before I divorced my ex. Still, I no longer read romance novels, but this one does have an interesting premise, so I hope other romance fans find and enjoy it.
Kat Kennedy
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-kennedy.html
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella

Post by Kat Kennedy »

Great review, but I will probably pass on this one. Not really my cup of tea. Still congrats on BOTD.
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella
mercy wangechi
Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mercy wangechi »

This is a good review. I like romantic genres. Evie is in a dilemma on who to choose. The story is unpredictable and this will keep the reader hooked till the end. i found it good for Joe's tremendous transformation. Its so sad that people do not realize what they got until is gone. Also i loved heather who offers support to Evie and as well as Joe. The book is excellent.
Nwonye Obini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwonye-obini.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Nwonye Obini »

It is unfortunate that people make the wrong choice in relationship. There is no reliable method of detecting the wrong partner. The only suggestion I have is reading or hearing many bad and good cases of relationship; that way. one will be able to make a wise decision.
EVANSO
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by EVANSO »

I think I should intercede for Jake because he might be trading on dangerous grounds. Joe may not allow Jake break his marriage that easily; which makes me want to read the book to know how it ends.
PebbzReviewz
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by PebbzReviewz »

Overall, after reading the review, this romance novel seems like it will be quite exciting and interesting to read. I'm looking forward to seeing how the love triangle between Evie, Joe and Jake unfolds and develops. Additionally, this book seems like it incorporates a sort of "coming to the light" aspect since Joe realizes he needs to change his behavior in order to keep his wife.
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Post by CrescentMoon »

Seems like a lot of growth and character development. I'm glad you liked the book. Great review!
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey
kwahu
Favorite Author: Kathleen Geiger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwahu.html
Latest Review: The Ripples Spread by Fay Spurgin
fav_author_id: 73488

Post by kwahu »

I find Jake quite daring to get a married woman. This book sounds like an interesting read. nice review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”