What does your travel bucket list look like?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Nick Rones
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nick-rones.html
Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar

What does your travel bucket list look like?

Post by Nick Rones »

I was born and raised in South-Africa. I am fortunate enough to have traveled through most of the county. I have seen Johannesburg, Cape Town, the bush-veld and the coastline. I have visited Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland.

I have only recently started to travel outside of my comfort zone to other continents. My visit to Australia was a life changing experience. I got to experience a completely different culture and see wildlife and scenery that was completely out of my norm.

This experience triggered the travel bug for me and I am planning a trip to the UK to experience the Northern Hemisphere for the first time.

What places would you like to see? What is your ultimate bucket-list destination?
Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar
anacmg9211
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anacmg9211.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by anacmg9211 »

I would love to see Thailand, Australia, Japan and China. I would also love to visit Alaska and India!
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
juliusotinyo
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusotinyo.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by juliusotinyo »

I've traveled to 43 countries in my life. Mostly on-job tours and about 10 leisurely. I loved rural Japan, the language and alphabet was a stretch but I'd have loved to stay. I drank sake, taught kendo by a master, wore a kimono and even went angling for tuna.

My preference lies in the exotic and remote, so, I'd pick Northern Canada, PNG, Mongolia, Albania, The Gambia and Cambodia.
yam06
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by yam06 »

I would like to have a visit in Paris. To see the Eiffel tower. :D

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”