Official Review: Taken - A Many Lives Story

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Julius Akhaende
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 27

Icon Re: Official Review: Taken - A Many Lives Story

Post by Julius Akhaende »

It truly depicts the lives story that actually went hand in hand with the main characters whereby the first character being the son of the mayor is "Guardian of the City" able to protect and guard the rights of many in the city.

The book is amazing as you read between the lines. And can't stop reading..
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

Julius Akhaende wrote:It truly depicts the lives story that actually went hand in hand with the main characters whereby the first character being the son of the mayor is "Guardian of the City" able to protect and guard the rights of many in the city.

The book is amazing as you read between the lines. And can't stop reading..

I agree with you, once you start reading the book then it is hard to stop. Enjoy.
Liz mwangi
Currently Reading: Shadowland
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Liz mwangi »

i enjoyed reading your review, it was very captivating and it covered all the genres. i loved the way ariana was able to convince jai to stay with her if otherwise his sister would die. the love between the two character was so strong no matter what they had to go through. congrats the book is just amazing.
Nwonye Obini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwonye-obini.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Nwonye Obini »

From the review, we learn of two things: a 'mysterious' sword and the romance between Jai and Ariana.

Stories have parallels. There are stories of swords in some places, like the one Joan d'Arc used. The sword was kept in a Cathedral. When the sword broke, she lost her power, resulting in her being captured and burnt at a stake.

Some weeks ago, a story was reviewed from which we learnt about three swords that must be found, or Japan would be punished by a catastrophe.

Love stories can be entertaining, especially to people who have reached the age to fall in love with someone else. It makes someone experience paradise on Earth.

I have no doubt that a good love story like the one written by Laxmi Hariharan will gladden many a heart.
Collins Amimo
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Collins Amimo »

From the introduction author brings out three things which keeps a reader glued to the book one the strong personality through perseverance, the second is love/romance from the strangers to family and lastly the suspense. This three items not only makes this book interesting but also a book one wants to know what happens next page. I would prefer the author to use a cover with Suspense, Romance and strong Personality cover picture
breyfoglese
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breyfoglese.html
Latest Review: "The Time Stone" by Jeffrey Estrella

Post by breyfoglese »

Ooh this sounds like exactly my kind of book! Fantasy romance is definitely my guilty pleasure, but only if the characters are good - and it sounds like these are. Thanks for the review!
Latest Review: "The Time Stone" by Jeffrey Estrella
Hamisi Kassanga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hamisi Kassanga »

It is a good review ! Normally a story of love love lo coupled with intrigues is fascinating. Am looking forward to reading the book.
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>

Post by Moniquejm »

breyfoglese wrote:Ooh this sounds like exactly my kind of book! Fantasy romance is definitely my guilty pleasure, but only if the characters are good - and it sounds like these are. Thanks for the review!
The characters are really good in this book most especially the two main characters. Readers would surely like them and will enjoy reading.
OMEGA BLISS
Currently Reading: The Banned Book about Love
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by OMEGA BLISS »

thanks for the review,u reviewed d book well,as if not errors can be found in it.
Moniquejm

Post by Moniquejm »

OMEGA BLISS wrote:thanks for the review,u reviewed d book well,as if not errors can be found in it.
Thank you. I hope you would enjoy reading this book too.
Cesaria Baquero
Currently Reading: Hell Holes: What Lurks Below
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cesaria-baquero.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Cesaria Baquero »

Congratulations to the reviewer. Awesome job! Perhaps I would be focusing my preference to romance for a while coz I got carried away by the story as I read the review. Stories that contain a mixture of romance, adventure and action make a very beautiful reading piece. It will really get you off your feet. After I finish reading The One, I won't wait for long before i set my eyes on this book. Kudos to the author,too.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Moniquejm

Post by Moniquejm »

Cesaria Baquero wrote:Congratulations to the reviewer. Awesome job! Perhaps I would be focusing my preference to romance for a while coz I got carried away by the story as I read the review. Stories that contain a mixture of romance, adventure and action make a very beautiful reading piece. It will really get you off your feet. After I finish reading The One, I won't wait for long before i set my eyes on this book. Kudos to the author,too.
Thank you. This is one of the best romance novels I have read. I hope you will enjoy reading this book.
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-0719672189.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing

Post by 0719672189 »

Am just a big fan of romantic novels and this one is definitely going on my list.Thanks for the great review.
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Moniquejm

Post by Moniquejm »

Thank you. This book would surely be loved by those romantic book lovers, you would surely enjoy reading this book.
eleh Micheal
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by eleh Micheal »

Am fond of reading love stories and relationship matters...this is a wonderful review.

-- 08 Oct 2017, 07:47 --

knowledge is power!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”