What is the title of your book?

Discuss the September 2017 Book of the Month, Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa: Finding Healing Through Travel by Tina Dreffin.

View Bluewater Walkabout on Bookshelves

View Bluewater Walkabout on Amazon
Amagine
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Bookshelf Size: 721
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251

What is the title of your book?

Post by Amagine »

If a book were to be written about you and your life, what would be the title of it? What would your book be about?
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

Life sometimes socks. ..then you die!! that's definitely the title :lol: :tiphat:

-- 04 Sep 2017, 16:16 --

Life sometimes sucks. ..then you die!! that's definitely the title :lol: :tiphat:
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Maybe... Mountains and Valleys? It would be about perseverance in spite of the difficulties and trials of life.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Amagine

Post by Amagine »

Mine wouldn't be as awesome as you guys. It would be called Kidulting. I always felt like a big kid in an adult body especially since I tend to like childish things a lot. So I would be a book about my life as an adult who strongly wants to be a kid again lol
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

Ljessup
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ljessup.html
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka

Post by Ljessup »

If there were a book about me it would have to be about the difference of thought processes and being a loner. I have never met anyone that has the same analytical tactics that I have. My opinions are rarely, if ever, similar to those around me. The people I have built a life with do not see things the way I see them either, but we debate over things much of the time because of my fascination with how people arrive to their conclusions and the journey they go down with their thoughts. The title might be something cheesy like "Download," or "Classify." This was a fantastic topic to discuss, thank you for putting it up!
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
Christina Rose
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-rose.html
Latest Review: The Last Leaf to Fall by Amy M. Watson

Post by Christina Rose »

If I were to choose a title for my own book, it would probably be something like, Finding Consistency in the Inconsistent. It would probably discuss my current struggle with ADD and the procrastination, lack of focus, poor sleep habits, etc. that come with the disorder. Ideally, it would outline my "road to recovery" so to speak, even though there's no actual recovery - it's more of a coping. I say ideally because, currently, I'm in a daily battle with my lack of motivation to conquer my lack of motivation. ? I guess it would be self-help. Great topic, by the way!
Amagine

Post by Amagine »

Christina Rose wrote:If I were to choose a title for my own book, it would probably be something like, Finding Consistency in the Inconsistent. It would probably discuss my current struggle with ADD and the procrastination, lack of focus, poor sleep habits, etc. that come with the disorder. Ideally, it would outline my "road to recovery" so to speak, even though there's no actual recovery - it's more of a coping. I say ideally because, currently, I'm in a daily battle with my lack of motivation to conquer my lack of motivation. ? I guess it would be self-help. Great topic, by the way!
I would love to read your book someday, Christina!

Christina Rose
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-rose.html
Latest Review: The Last Leaf to Fall by Amy M. Watson

Post by Christina Rose »

Amagine wrote:
Christina Rose wrote:If I were to choose a title for my own book, it would probably be something like, Finding Consistency in the Inconsistent. It would probably discuss my current struggle with ADD and the procrastination, lack of focus, poor sleep habits, etc. that come with the disorder. Ideally, it would outline my "road to recovery" so to speak, even though there's no actual recovery - it's more of a coping. I say ideally because, currently, I'm in a daily battle with my lack of motivation to conquer my lack of motivation. ? I guess it would be self-help. Great topic, by the way!
Writing a book has always been something I've wanted to do … so, hopefully you really will get to read it someday! ?
Aimy
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aimy.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Aimy »

Interesting question! If a book was written on my life, I think its title would be 'staying sane'. Perhaps, I could better tell about the title if I knew the ending of my life.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Amagine

Post by Amagine »

Aimy wrote:Interesting question! If a book was written on my life, I think its title would be 'staying sane'. Perhaps, I could better tell about the title if I knew the ending of my life.
Haha I love that title!

-- 05 Sep 2017, 05:08 --
Christina Rose wrote:
Amagine wrote:
Writing a book has always been something I've wanted to do … so, hopefully you really will get to read it someday! ?
I'll be looking forward to it :D

Vivian Paschal
Favorite Author: John Grisham
Currently Reading: Southern Cross
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-paschal.html
Latest Review: What is priest Nation, The Seed, and the H5G by Herbert Scholes
fav_author_id: 2455

Post by Vivian Paschal »

I'd probably title my story 'The Child that Wanted to Be'. I think there's just a lot of things I wanted to be as a child and I still want to be many of them. I've still got a long way to go. And then again, I just want to be. I don't want society deciding for me; I want to decide for myself. Hopefully, I'll get to achieve what I want and still just be.
Amagine

Post by Amagine »

Vivian Paschal wrote:I'd probably title my story 'The Child that Wanted to Be'. I think there's just a lot of things I wanted to be as a child and I still want to be many of them. I've still got a long way to go. And then again, I just want to be. I don't want society deciding for me; I want to decide for myself. Hopefully, I'll get to achieve what I want and still just be.
I love the title!

KlareAllison
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 238
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klareallison.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Post by KlareAllison »

I think a title like 'Woman in the Combat Zone" will be apt for the challenges I have faced in life. From my parents' divorce at a time I was too young to know the meaning of the word to my father's continued hostile attitude, I think the title will be appropriate. My ordeal in the home with a stepmother who negatively influenced my father against my siblings and I, no doubt, set the stage for other seeming endless battles of life I had to fight.
"Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, feeling nothing, and most disturbingly, caring about nothing".

- Mahbod Seraji, Rooftops of Tehran
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel
Amagine

Post by Amagine »

I hope someday everyone writes a book about their life. These all seem like some amazing and inspiring stories!

Kokunda
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kokunda.html
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey

Post by Kokunda »

Boy oh boy!! This would largely depend on who the author is and how much input i have had in the book.
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey

Return to “Discuss "Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa" by Tina Dreffin”