Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Sherry Terry
Currently Reading: A Gentleman’s Game
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Sherry Terry »

Hey, y'all.Hey! I'm new and stumbling around. I've been here a couple of days, now if I could just figure out how to start a new thread to introduce myself...
Nuggets
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nuggets »

Greetings to you all, I love reading so I am very glad to find this forum, I am retired now so I have lots of time to read. At present I am reading A Masterly Murder by Susanna Gregory, I have read the first 5 in this series and am enjoying them. I enjoy medieval mysteries, I have just finished the Shardlake series, historical mystery series set in the reign of Henry VIII in the 16th century. If anybody has any other recommendation I would be greatful.
alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Nuggets wrote:Greetings to you all, I love reading so I am very glad to find this forum, I am retired now so I have lots of time to read. At present I am reading A Masterly Murder by Susanna Gregory, I have read the first 5 in this series and am enjoying them. I enjoy medieval mysteries, I have just finished the Shardlake series, historical mystery series set in the reign of Henry VIII in the 16th century. If anybody has any other recommendation I would be greatful.
Aloha and Welcome!

This might help:
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/604 ... ry_Writers

-- 07 Aug 2017, 03:33 --

Aloha and Welcome All!

??

-- 07 Aug 2017, 03:34 --
jaliper wrote:Yikes! I am excited to start! I'm just a newbie here. Any recommendations? Because I am quite flustered. :lol:
I know I am late. What do you like to read? Hope your frustations are gone now.

??
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋
Sayre
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B01D3NZIMA

Post by Sayre »

Thank you for the warm welcome :) From what I have seen on the site it looks like an amazing place to meet like-minded people.
rayn11255
Currently Reading: Damaged
Bookshelf Size: 186
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayn11255.html
Latest Review: "Breaking Sandcastles" by Kirk Burris
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by rayn11255 »

Hi, I'm Nicole from Nebraska. I love to read! I just recently found this site and I'm excited to be a part of such a cool group. I don't think I can choose a favorite author, There's just too many great authors out there. Most recently I just finished the third book in the Broken series by A.E. Murphy, Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest League novel and I'm now starting Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris. I love that there's a book of the day here. Always something and someone new to discover.
Latest Review: "Breaking Sandcastles" by Kirk Burris
alwaysdaddygirl

rayn11255 wrote:Hi, I'm Nicole from Nebraska. I love to read! I just recently found this site and I'm excited to be a part of such a cool group. I don't think I can choose a favorite author, There's just too many great authors out there. Most recently I just finished the third book in the Broken series by A.E. Murphy, Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest League novel and I'm now starting Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris. I love that there's a book of the day here. Always something and someone new to discover.
Aloha and Welcome!

??
Mitch Albom
🦋
Mahnoor khalil
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahnoor-khalil.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by Mahnoor khalil »

Hi I am mahnoor .
I am having trouble in selecting book to review. Can anyone please help me and guide me where to go and select book for REVIEW ??
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
alwaysdaddygirl

Mahnoor khalil wrote:Hi I am mahnoor .
I am having trouble in selecting book to review. Can anyone please help me and guide me where to go and select book for REVIEW ??
Aloha and Welcome

??

https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/revie ... elines.php
Mitch Albom
🦋
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

Welcome, everybody! Excellent month to join us. Enjoy the club!
Apt0385

Post by Apt0385 »

Hello fromy North Carolina!
I'm a 32 year old crazy xray technician that has a pretty awesome husband and a wild 5 year old little boy who makes me pull my hair out BUT I wouldn't have it any other way.
I have, for the most part, enjoyed reading. I endured a hard xray program and reading wasn't so fun anymore. After I graduated, I swore that I would never look at another book. Years later, I picked up Gone Girl and was hooked. My love for reading was rekindled!
If I had to do life over again, I would go to school for forensic x-rays or a crime scene investigator so you can imagine that my kindle shelf is full of nothing but murder mysteries :ugeek2: :twisted2: .

Xoxo Amanda
alwaysdaddygirl

Apt0385 wrote:Hello fromy North Carolina!
I'm a 32 year old crazy xray technician that has a pretty awesome husband and a wild 5 year old little boy who makes me pull my hair out BUT I wouldn't have it any other way.
I have, for the most part, enjoyed reading. I endured a hard xray program and reading wasn't so fun anymore. After I graduated, I swore that I would never look at another book. Years later, I picked up Gone Girl and was hooked. My love for reading was rekindled!
If I had to do life over again, I would go to school for forensic x-rays or a crime scene investigator so you can imagine that my kindle shelf is full of nothing but murder mysteries :ugeek2: :twisted2: .

Xoxo Amanda
Aloha and Welcome! Kudos with your family and career!

??
Mitch Albom
🦋
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Day Nixon
Currently Reading:

Post by Day Nixon »

Hello! I am a fan of music lyrics and all sorts of books! I am here to discuss them and to gain any insight provided by you all about them. I started reading when I was in first grade and ever since I have been devouring books nonstoppingly.

My favorite book of all time would have to be the Dicey books by Cynthia Voigt. They sort of mirror my own personal story. My favorite authors are: Danielle Steel, R.L. Stine, and Sidney Sheldon. Have a great evening everyone! :D :D :D
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
mccallister12

Post by mccallister12 »

Hello there. Writing on one of these forums again feels like online college classes all over! My favorite book is either "A Little Princess" or "The Catcher in the Rye". Which is rather odd as they have absolutely nothing in common!

Return to “Introductions”