Featured Review: The Mark of the Beast Revelation 13

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
indubitabubbly
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-indubitabubbly.html
Latest Review: "Can I Be Frank?" by Rob Wyatt

Re: Featured Review: The Mark of the Beast Revelation 13

Post by indubitabubbly »

Great review! You definitely caught my interest and am planning on reading this book now!
Latest Review: "Can I Be Frank?" by Rob Wyatt
japp30
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by japp30 »

nice read, at least did not waste my minutes
gamlet
Currently Reading: Lord of the Flies
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gamlet.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by gamlet »

I think this book will certainly be worth the effort to read. Revelation 13 is a chapter in the Bible that deals with events that connect the past, present and future. It brings you to the core of the controversy between Christ and Satan. It reveals how Satan uses human agencies to accomplish his work. I am glad to hear that the author connects the book of Daniel in the Old Testament to the book of Revelation in the New Testament. An understanding of the former is necessary to grasp the message of Revelation. And he dedicates a whole book to understanding Revelation 13. Wow! I'm salivating to see how the book can throw light on present events and their connection to how God will finish sin on the earth.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
JOELEKURI
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by JOELEKURI »

Its one book i really look forward to reading, the topis the book presents is one of my favorites.
Joseph Musugu
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Joseph Musugu »

Thank you for your review the book is absolutely Incredible and am just reading on revelation.

-- 07 Jul 2017, 10:05 --

Thank you for your review the book is absolutely Incredible and am just reading on revelation.
Ebisiba Getui
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ebisiba Getui »

No two persons ever read the same book." -Edmund Wilson. I completely agree and would like to add that "No two persons ever read the same book and understood it from the same perception"
SilverNora

Post by SilverNora »

I have to admit that I was never the kind of person who'd go to these types if books but there was something that attracted me starting from the name if the book itself and I really liked what I read so far. It's very deep with a big meaning behind the story. The in depth and revelation of the real beast during the story is really thoughtful and then teling about the dream of Nebuchadnezzar about the four beasts and their distribution of the four kingdoms really captured my interest. There is so much more to it and I'm definitely going to continue the reading. Recommending it that's for sure :)
JOELEKURI

Post by JOELEKURI »

This book sure is a good deal a must read
Chelsy Scherba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jordan David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 837
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsy-scherba.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 64963

Post by Chelsy Scherba »

This book sounds fascinating and your review really makes me want to read it. I've been sort of obsessed with Bible prophecy for a little over a year now, so I know I would like this book. It sounds like it's very detailed and goes into every argument that currently exists in an effort to debunk it. It's exciting to have a variety of opinions and revelations that can help you form your own opinions. I'm definitely going to add this book to my "want to read" shelf. Great review! Thanks.
EDDY OKOTH
Currently Reading: My trip to Adele
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by EDDY OKOTH »

have alot of book to read but hope this one will be the best all READ IT

-- 22 Jul 2017, 17:24 --

i will read it later
Francis Nwachukwu

Post by Francis Nwachukwu »

This is very informative but I hope it all falls in line with the scriptures? I just cant wait to read the full book, very informative.
readandsmile
Currently Reading: Boom! A Revolting Situation
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readandsmile.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by readandsmile »

You've done a great review. This book is one of my taste, I like it. It will give me more ideas about the book of revelation.
Reading is an antidote for...
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
Chelsy Scherba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jordan David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 837
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsy-scherba.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 64963

Post by Chelsy Scherba »

This was a fantastic review. My first book review was also of a religious book, so your review helped me figure out how to craft my thoughts. I really want to read this book next; it's definitely on my list because I'm very curious what his new theory of the beast is. I've heard everything from America is Mystery Babylon, to a lost tribe of Israel, so I'm open to discovering what he has to say.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”