Official Review: Trojan by David L Wallace

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ssinghal
Bookshelf Size: 1113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ssinghal.html
Latest Review: "Call Me Pomeroy" by James Hanna

Re: Official Review: Trojan by David L Wallace

Post by Ssinghal »

The way you describe the book surely makes it look interesting. I will surely read the book.
Latest Review: "Call Me Pomeroy" by James Hanna
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Forgiven
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

Trojan by David L Wallace is a great political thriller with a twist of Greek mythology, with a look behind the realms of Thor, and it is Intertwined with technology. I cannot wait to read the whole book!
Amika Nantiza
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Amika Nantiza »

I enjoyed reading the review of this book which is Trojan by David L.Wallace because it was so relevant to us as a part of one nation. This shows how the people of one nation protect its terrritory and fight for their freedom from their colony.
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

The sample of the book is great. It is an interesting book which tooks about computer and technology.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
michelonline29
Favorite Book: The Eurasians
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelonline29.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Post by michelonline29 »

Talking about greeks are enthralling. I lookforward on reading the whole book. Thank you for a great review!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Udu Jackson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Udu Jackson »

What a great review. So interest like I am reading the book, the theme is thrilling. Great work
MURIIRA
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Escape</a>
Currently Reading: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muriira.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Post by MURIIRA »

Re: Official Review: Trojan by David L Wallace.

This book is interesting since it captures the real life situations affecting the security of the world today. It educates on how to deal with security threats, appreciate family and friends, be patriotic and dedicated to what one does. Its a 4 out of 4 stars for me.
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
Estrelldamilola
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Estrelldamilola »

Your review give a great deal of synthesis to the book. You have created a enthusiasmand passion within your readers. I'm adding the book to my shelve.

-- 17 Jun 2017, 12:50 --

Your review give a great deal of synthesis to the book. You have created a enthusiasmand passion within your readers. I'm adding the book to my shelve.
Festus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-festus.html
Latest Review: The Dark Web Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Festus »

Adoption of titles or story lines from the works of legendary artists is a practice that has survived literary traditions, time and space. David Wallace's Trojan, modeled after Homer's Illiad is a case study. Chinua Achebe in his debut seems to have followed suit with Things Fall Apart, fashioned along the path of "The Second Coming", the work of the famous English Romantic poet, John Keats. In either way, both writers appear passionate about the fate, dream and future of their societies. That the protagonist does not display segregation or class dichotomy is Wallace's way of enlightening his audience on the strength of America. There is a lot humanity can learn from this view point in bid to advancing our collective aspiration.
Belynda White
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 8">Destiny Revisited</a>
Currently Reading: What Lies Within
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-belynda-white.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Belynda White »

This is totally amazing. :D
Festus wrote:Adoption of titles or story lines from the works of legendary artists is a practice that has survived literary traditions, time and space. David Wallace's Trojan, modeled after Homer's Illiad is a case study. Chinua Achebe in his debut seems to have followed suit with Things Fall Apart, fashioned along the path of "The Second Coming", the work of the famous English Romantic poet, John Keats. In either way, both writers appear passionate about the fate, dream and future of their societies. That the protagonist does not display segregation or class dichotomy is Wallace's way of enlightening his audience on the strength of America. There is a lot humanity can learn from this view point in bid to advancing our collective aspiration.
Most times, I fall flat on my face. But never do I remain on the floor; I rise again.
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”