Free book of the day downloads

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Renee24
Currently Reading: The Heist
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee24.html

Free book of the day downloads

Post by Renee24 »

Hi, can I make a suggestion? Seems I missed a few days of the Book of the day, cause most of them are for kindle unlimited. Even the free trial, you need a credit card. I don't have one. So, I'm out of luck for getting the raffle ticket. What about more ways of getting those besides the Book of the day? Thanks.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

If the book of the day is only free with kindle unlimited then all you have to do is look at the sample on kindle. You don't have to have kindle unlimited to enter the raffle. Hope that helps.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Renee24
Currently Reading: The Heist
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee24.html

Post by Renee24 »

Thanks, I'll try that.
ZeeZee26
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by ZeeZee26 »

I can't seem to download the Review book of the month - The Unbound Soul by Height. Amazon Kindle isn't letting me. And I can't be involved in the review if I can't download the book in particular.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

ZeeZee26 wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 14:39 I can't seem to download the Review book of the month - The Unbound Soul by Height. Amazon Kindle isn't letting me. And I can't be involved in the review if I can't download the book in particular.
The BOTMs are not automatically provided.
This thread can offer a way to get it from Amazon.

If you chose it for review and are unable to download it, you need to submit an error report via your Review Team page. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”