Contest for Unspeakable Acts Discussion-- Two $25 Gift Cards

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Contest for Unspeakable Acts Discussion-- Two $25 Gift Cards

Post by Scott »

Two prizes are up for grabs!

Prize 1-- The author of the topic in the Unspeakable Acts Forum that gets the most unique replies by the end of October wins a $25 Amazon Gift Card. :D

Prize 2-- Whoever posts the most combined replies in October on other people's topics overall in the Unspeakable Acts forum wins a $25.

Very short topics and posts will not be counted. Off-topic or meaningless or 'fluffy' posts will be deleted by the moderators.

For Prize 1, "unique replies" means replies by different people, not the same person. So, for example, if one person posts four replies on one of your topics, that counts as only one.

I am not eligible to win (since it's my own contest).

If you have any questions let me know.

If there are lots and lots of good topics and replies, I will add additional runner-up prizes. :)

Remember, it's meant to be fun! :D

---
View Unspeakable Acts on Bookshelves
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Samira18
Favorite Author: Linda Lafferty
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Grey
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00GQDBS7O
fav_author_id: 8367

Post by Samira18 »

I can't wait to read this book, the reviews about it on Goodreads were phenomenal. I heard that it was based on a true story, incredibly terrifying and sad. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy
Nancypope67
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nancypope67 »

I'm about to start reading. Be back a little later and let you know how it was :) happy one'th of the month!
Demifiend

Post by Demifiend »

Yeah, I have a particular question, when you said the user's thread with the most unique replies, what did you meant?, the thread with the most replies or a thread with the most quality posts but not the one with the most?, I wanna clarify that.

I'm excited about this, got the book digital, I'll give it a good read.
Sullyfun

Post by Sullyfun »

This book looks incredibly creepy...just my style. I am excited for this opportunity to win this book...and gift certificates are always a bonus. Yay!
I checked out Janet Leigh Green's website and the lady sure knows how to pull in her readers. I wonder if her Mrs. Foster ever realized what a huge influence she had on a young reader.
If I win, Unspeakable Acts is going straight to the top of my TBR stack. I wonder if Book 2 will be a tie-in...
FebrinaRon

Post by FebrinaRon »

Totally shocking!!!
Great horror story. It is very intense and captivating, all at once. What makes it incredibly more real is the attitude of McQueen. Janet Leight is a master who managed to create an atmosphere of suspense and terror such that in my mind I was only able to hear a mysterious voice narrating each of the events. I can group this author, in the same category with King and Poe.
FebrinaRon

Post by FebrinaRon »

Hurry guys.. read it quickly.. It is totally shocking!
Samira18
Favorite Author: Linda Lafferty
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Grey
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00GQDBS7O
fav_author_id: 8367

Post by Samira18 »

Nancypope67 wrote:I'm about to start reading. Be back a little later and let you know how it was :) happy one'th of the month!
Do u know where a copy can be purchased?
karatheredhead
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1042
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karatheredhead.html
Reading Device: B00B8A43CC

Post by karatheredhead »

Samira18 wrote:
Do u know where a copy can be purchased?
Here's the link to purchase it: https://www.amazon.com/Unspeakable-Acts ... 01I0YD5WW/
joanofarc2015
Favorite Author: J.K Rowling
Currently Reading: War and Peace
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joanofarc2015.html
Latest Review: "Philia and Sophia : The book of love and wisdom" by nikitha hingad

Post by joanofarc2015 »

cant wait to find time to read this :)
Latest Review: "Philia and Sophia : The book of love and wisdom" by nikitha hingad
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Demifiend wrote:Yeah, I have a particular question, when you said the user's thread with the most unique replies, what did you meant?, the thread with the most replies or a thread with the most quality posts but not the one with the most?, I wanna clarify that.

I'm excited about this, got the book digital, I'll give it a good read.
@Demifiend By unique replies, I mean replies by different people. In other words, it will be a measure of how many different people replies. In yet other words, it means that if one person replies multiple times all those replies from that one person will count only once.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
mratdegraff91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 433
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mratdegraff91.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
Reading Device: B018SZT3BK

Post by mratdegraff91 »

I just recently started reading this so I will be posting more after I finish. Thanks for the chance to win a prize! I have it on my Kindle and what I have read so far is superb.
Madison Degraffenreid
Janetleighgreen
Favorite Author: Janet Leigh Green
Currently Reading: Before She Disappeared
Bookshelf Size: 204
fav_author_id: 42198

Post by Janetleighgreen »

Thank you all so much! I had so much fun writing this book. It was my first shot at writing anything like this and it was a wild ride for sure. I am learning more and more every day. I am so happy you guys like my book! Book-2, Despicable Witch, is on the way and Unspeakable Acts is going through a second edit to get out the kinks, just an FYI there. Enjoy!!!
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Janetleighgreen wrote:Thank you all so much! I had so much fun writing this book. It was my first shot at writing anything like this and it was a wild ride for sure. I am learning more and more every day. I am so happy you guys like my book! Book-2, Despicable Witch, is on the way and Unspeakable Acts is going through a second edit to get out the kinks, just an FYI there. Enjoy!!!
No doubt in my mind that you will do great things with your writing! I look forward to reading the next book!
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
Janetleighgreen
Favorite Author: Janet Leigh Green
Currently Reading: Before She Disappeared
Bookshelf Size: 204
fav_author_id: 42198

Post by Janetleighgreen »

Thank you! I'm working hard! I love it!?

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”