Review of Taboo - Logical Deception

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Review of Taboo - Logical Deception

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Taboo - Logical Deception" by Robert James Karpie.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever wondered why everything is relative to logic? Putting logic aside is considered bizarre and unreasonable, but what if the way to clarity is to think outside the logical boundaries? Robert James Karpie, in his book Taboo - Logical Deception,  opened the doors to possibilities and deep pondering. Imagination is a powerful tool humans possess, but imagination defies logic. Robert considered imagination a taboo subject for logic.

On the other hand, the world order has created a fear consciousness in humans, and Robert views fear as an enemy we must conquer. Humans possess unique gifts to help us survive, but we must also unite with our inner selves. The best way to connect with our inner selves is through thoughts, imagination, and faith. The author further discussed themes like hope for the American people, mental well-being, the three states of the mind, self-manifestation, mental meditation that aids self-manifestation and intent-manifestation, and the power of the will. The book consists of fifteen chapters.

There is a positive energy infused in the writing of this book, and any reader who opens it to read will definitely feel that energy, and I so much appreciate it. The author wrote this book not merely on personal thoughts but with solid research and facts to corroborate his views. Robert's words in this book are expressive and easy to comprehend; the titles are fitting and illustrative. I loved that Robert made each title's contents concise and easy to read. I also resonate with the author's presentation, especially in chapter nine, where he discusses the power of the will. I also loved learning new things from this book, particularly about the states of the mind and how each one functions.

I enjoyed reading this book. However, the author used one hundred and fifty-one titles from the first to the fifteenth chapter. One can argue that this is the product of research and rich content, but it is overwhelming. I was not very comfortable with it.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 because it is well-researched and written. In formatting and structure, it is flawless. In the organization of ideas, there is clarity. The key themes are easily detectable, and the message is clear. Overall, I am satisfied with this book and look forward to reading the author's next one. It is also pertinent to point out that I removed a star because the author did not adhere to a writing style and used emphatic capitalizations without considering the writing rules.

I recommend this book to individuals seeking self-expression and development. If you want to be a better version of yourself, better understand yourself, and make the most of your willpower, read this book.

Taboo - Logical Deception
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”