Review of The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Review of The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys" by Vamsi V Atluri.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys is a sci-fi and fantasy novel by Vamsi V. Atluri. He sends his readers on an adventure outside of their normal world. Scott is a bright student, but his classmates often bully him. He has no friends and spends most of his time working on inventions and gadgets. One day he stumbles on a mysterious artifact, which he later learns is called the crytivat. It can transfer him to outer space. With the crytivat, he can travel to different alien planets, explore them, and make new friends. In time, he learns that the crytivat's abilities extend far beyond merely teleporting him to different planets. Scott also realizes he is part of a team destined to embark on a critical mission. If you're looking for an unforgettable intergalactic experience, you should get a copy of this book.

The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys is fascinating. It starts as a standard story about a kid getting bullied at school but later evolves into a mind-blowing sci-fi adventure. Scott's personality and character development within a very short time is fascinating. He changes from a scared little boy who can't defend himself to a brave hero on a special mission. This goes to show that everyone has a unique purpose. I also like how the author depicts his family as a regular, humble one with which many readers can connect.

One of the many things that set this novel apart from others was the author's creation of unique languages across the worlds in the book. He was creative in his description of the planets and their features. I wondered how he even came up with the names of these planets, the animals, the food, and even the aliens' descriptions.

The book was a short read (less than 80 pages). However, the author did not leave out details in the narration. I liked that the author opted to break the book into series. That was why this installment was punchy and short.

I'm eager to read the next installment of the book so that I can keep up with the thrilling actions. But I will also want to know if Scott's parents ever noticed his disappearance or if they ever looked for him. I would also love to know what happened to Stregnor. These are some of the questions that continue to fill my thoughts and imagination as I await the next part of the adventure.

The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys has been well-written and professionally edited, with just a few typos. It is suitable for both children and adults. This book will appeal to fans of science fiction and fantasy. For its excellent story, the author's vast imagination, and the thrilling effect I got reading the book, I'd give it a rating of 5 out of 5. There is nothing to dislike.

The Crytivat: The Search for the Lost Keys
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Manas2022
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manas2022.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Manas2022 »

Loved the review. I would like to try this Sci-fi book. Thanks a lot for the insights. :tiphat:
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is an interesting and a fascinating review. I loved how you captured every aspect of the book. I did enjoy reading your review. This is an interesting one.
Watson mooya
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Watson mooya »

I really love the story because I am the fun for science fictions.the book is very interesting and can help everyone to be more innovational and hard work when you are alone.i can only gave a 3 star because it's for children and not for an adult like me.
Mhiz Vyi Vyan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mhiz-vyi-vyan.html
Latest Review: Beyond The Headlights by Allan Davis

Post by Mhiz Vyi Vyan »

I like intriguing books and will enjoy reading this book. Thanks for a well detailed review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

I'm glad that this novel (novella?) can be enjoyed by adults as well, as this seems like an engaging science fiction adventure written with great imagination. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Baba Thoust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baba-thoust.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Baba Thoust »

Scotts story iinteresting I wonder if the bullying affected his discernment in his missions and adventure. Great review.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”