Review of The Kult of Salom'Sileyu

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Review of The Kult of Salom'Sileyu

Post by Judy O »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Kult of Salom'Sileyu" by Zachael T.J. Presgrove.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Kult of Salom'Sileyu is a fictional fantasy and mystery book by Zachael T.J. Presgrove. It highlights the story of Ayela Rhexa, a Songrivan divine logician, her trials, adversities, and redemption.

Ayela was an orphan who had come to terms with the fact that she didn't need her parents. She applied for citizenship when she became an adult. Ayela had known loss throughout her life. After her first lover, Gean meets an unfortunate end at the hands of an aethrill attack; She picks up her life and forges ahead. Along the line, she meets the beautiful Rhaja, and things seem to have begun to fall into place. However, when a second aethrill attack happens, claiming Rhaja's life, Ayela starts to question everything she thought she knew. Throughout this book, the readers will see plots and divisions, cults and kults, and the fight against good and evil.

The ominous title and cover of this book drew me to it. I wanted to discover what it meant and how it all added up. The book had seven episodes and thirty-nine chapters, with each of the episodes discussing critical aspects of the book. The story was written as a third-person narrative focusing on different characters throughout its length. The author's descriptions were very realistic and immersive. He had this way of raising emotion in the reader through written words. I appreciate that, for it helped me understand and flow with the book's rhythm.

My favourite character was the protagonist, Ayela. I loved her charisma and determined spirit for someone who has been through a lot in her life. She is truly a survivor. Tallie's cunning habits were quite surprising. I loved the characters in this book; their unique names were something I liked. The grammar usage was fair, and I have no doubt everyone would comprehend just fine. The plot was both simple and complex; it was unpredictable as well. The events that unfolded throughout the story were unanticipated.

The only issue I had with this book was the placement of the pronunciations at the end of the book. Some readers might see it once they have finished reading. Apart from this, I had no issues with this work. I spotted two minor errors; however, I believe this book was professionally edited.

The Kult of Salom'Sileyu receives 5 out of 5 stars for the positives I've highlighted above. It was a simple but exciting book to read. I recommend it to readers who enjoy fantasy, mystery, and action thriller books.

The Kult of Salom'Sileyu
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

Sounds like a great read with a strong female protagonist and interesting journey through good and evil. Great review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

This book has an interesting plot with a lot of turns and twists and I look forward to to reading about Ayela's travails. Wonderful review welldone!!!
Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-egenti-ignatius-chimaobi.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi »

I love this story about Ayela. I loved the themes in the book. Your review did a good job in giving the highlights of the book in a detailed manner. Well done.
Thompson Grace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

This book is interesting however it seems like a difficult read. But it seems more like old movies set-up. I am looking forward to reading the full book as it would help me understand better.
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Ben Filla »

I think this is a fascinating book about a girl who has no parents but can get by on her own. This is a book I would recommend to all orphans out there.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

This book seems to be very interesting. Your review gave an adequate description of what this book entails. I would like to give it a try. The plot seems captivating. Nice review.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

These types of books are always interesting to me. One of the things that I always have trouble with are the pronunciations of the uncommon words. The chart you spoke of would be helpful to me.
Chimezie Agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimezie-agbata.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Chimezie Agbata »

This seem to be an interesting book but since you had issues with the punctuation why do you still have to give this book a 5 star rating? Your review was brilliant anyway. Good job.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

This review is so interesting. It is so sad for a lady so young to experience misfortunes like this. I like the idea the author used in carving out the cover page. Thanks for a wonderful and intriguing review.
Chukwuemeka Ezema
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuemeka-ezema.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Chukwuemeka Ezema »

I have to agree with you, the title and book cover drew me. This book promises a great deal of suspence and twists. Thanks for the review!
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

Just seeing the book cover and I'm already in love. Everything fit perfectly; your description of the book and the introducing story is certainly intriguing. Ayela seems like an awesome character and I want to know more about her so I'm planning to get this book. Lovely review.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

What a fantasy novel! I am intrigued. I feel for Ayela. I will like to read her story and know the thrilling events that happened, as she questioned her world. Great review.
OTrain Disene
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flight Quack
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-disene.html
Latest Review: Mysteries by Graham Wilson

Post by OTrain Disene »

Thank you for your review. I think this book stands out from other books of its genre.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is an interesting review. I wonder what culture or country speaks the language in which the names are written. I’ll love to read if I see it around. Great review!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”