Review of Past Lives Before Now

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nwankwo GC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwankwo-gc.html
Latest Review: The Chosen by Brandy Marks

Review of Past Lives Before Now

Post by Nwankwo GC »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Past Lives Before Now" by Rose Klix.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In Past Lives Before Now, Rose Klix offers readers a glimpse into the world of reincarnation and regression therapy. Rose is ambushed by visions; they disturb her, and she seeks to understand the entirety of those visions. At first, she doubts the Christianity of this belief in reincarnation. She turns to prayer and seeks the guidance of people more experienced than she is. When she decides to pursue the investigations of her past lives, she begins to unravel histories that she never thought existed. With the aid of regression therapy, the author is able to bend time and travel as far back as the times before the coming of Jesus Christ. She observes these lives as if she is living them. Her sessions with her medical intuitive are taped and provide vast recordings of these past memories.

The author's soul has lived many lives, and she goes through different centuries and millennia, living through different races, cultures, civilizations, and historical moments. She even meets some people from her present life in her past lives. In one life, she is a Chinese wife, and in another, a Hispanic woman. She is also a French princess, a German ballerina, and an American soldier. Read this book to share in the bounty of experience and adventure of the author.

I love the detailed narration of this story. With each therapy session, the author provides a comprehensive account of each story and goes even further to do an in-depth analysis of her memories. A great lesson to learn from this book is that race is only an illusion and that skin colour is only skin deep; therefore, the segregation and discrimination of people based on their skin colour and physical features is absurd because, in this book, the author is a white woman who in her former lives had been a Hispanic woman, a Chinese wife and even a man from Middle Eastern Africa. The multicultural experiences in this book made it a really interesting book to read. The book also portrayed the importance of love and family.

I didn't quite appreciate the genetic nature of the author's visions. Sometimes, the stories sounded like they had been taken from fiction or history and forced into the context of the author's visions. As someone who is mostly a skeptic, I feel the stories of the author's past lives should have been more nuanced in order to be believable and sound like actual reality.

I found no grammatical errors in the book, so it is right to say that it was well written and exceptionally well edited. I rate the book four out of four stars. I didn't remove a star because there are no errors in the book and the negative point is not enough to prompt me to deduct a star.

This book is perfect for mystics, spiritualists, and people wishing to explore reincarnation and what it really means.

Past Lives Before Now
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Summer Henrietta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-summer-henrietta.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Summer Henrietta »

A book on reincarnation is very intriguing and the book looks well detailed .
I recommend this book to people who are really interested in reincarnation stories.
Thank you for the review.
Rex Rexy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rex-rexy.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rex Rexy »

I always find this reincarnation thing challenging to believe. I would read this book and see if it would change my perception on reincarnation. This is a good review.
Fearnia Laurel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fearnia-laurel.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Fearnia Laurel »

I wonder what spurt the author to suddenly have these visions. Putting the reincarnation element aside, I would read this book just for the multicultural adventure it has. Thank you for the review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”