Review of Space Attack Vol. 1 Remastered

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Walter R
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-walter-r.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of Space Attack Vol. 1 Remastered

Post by Walter R »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Space Attack Vol. 1 Remastered" by Manuel F Lim.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The New World Order is on a mission to change the Earth. Batches of human slaves called consignees are desexed and taken to the Moon and Mars. This is a secret mission that only the perpetrators should know about. In the past, the few external bodies that got tangible information on the issue had to pay with their lives. However, Jason Carter, who has been a partaker and observer of the whole process, succumbs to the battle with his conscience. He seeks to expose the activities of the New World Order. Will Jason succeed with his plans, or will the New World Order emerge victorious with their plans and dominate the Earth?

Just when it was thought that only the New World Order is detrimental to the Earth, towards the end, the writer shows readers that many villains actually exist. Who else, asides from the New World Order, desires to plague the Earth? Get ready to have your adrenaline pumped as you read through Michael F. Lim's book, Space Attack VOL. 1. A sizzling war between strong forces would take you to Mars, the Moon, and different locations in the solar system.

The positive aspect of this book is that it was exceptionally edited. The writer correctly uses words and expressions, punctuates well, and observes good spelling skills. Therefore, I will rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. Another positive aspect of Lim's book is that it is educative and informative because it enlightens readers about specific ongoing conspiracy theories in the world of technology. These theories vary on how there might be life on other planets aside from Earth.

The assumed existence of aliens and Universal Flying Objects (UFOs) and clone wars are also highlighted. I learned about different types of space carriers and shuttles, their components, and how they function. Filled with a lot of terms in technology, the series of information provided by the author goes in line with technological experiments and studies that are witnesses in the technological facet of the world. Scientists' numerous visits to the Moon, space and other planets reveal the series of strange and funny discoveries they make. All of these contribute in successfully capturing the writer's aim of producing a fictitious story on scientific research and discoveries that are futuristic.

The negative aspect of this book is that most chapters of the book have many events taking place in them. This can make a reader easily lose track of what is going on. It can also lead to boredom. Most readers might find it hard to comprehend and relate to the happenings in the book, as I did, as most of them seem idealistic and far from the grasp of human understanding. This is an issue every average reader is bound to encounter while reading this book. I recommend Lim's book to lovers of science fiction, science fiction writers, students, and scientists in technological institutions. It would serve as a benchmark for them in more advanced studies and technological pursuits.

Space Attack Vol. 1 Remastered
View: on Bookshelves
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

Lovers of sci-fi would definitely like this. Great review.
nwankwo chibuchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwankwo-chibuchi.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by nwankwo chibuchi »

Doesn't sound like a book I'll enjoy but science fiction lovers will definitely have a good time with it. Great review.
Uwe Neufeld
Favorite Author: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Favorite Book: Treasure Island
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uwe-neufeld.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
fav_author_id: 3039

Post by Uwe Neufeld »

Yeah, a space war book again. But they are not all the same, as each war is different from another.
Tanks Walter R!
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

An honest review. And it is not hard for anyone that comes across this review to decide whether to go for it or not.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Raymond N wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 06:55 Lovers of sci-fi would definitely like this. Great review.
Yeah. Hope I will be entertained.
Elijah0007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah0007.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Elijah0007 »

Astonishing... It's almost like the holy grail for science fiction readers. I can only hope it doesn't disappoint in some other way. Thanks for the review.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Elijah0007 wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 18:15 Astonishing... It's almost like the holy grail for science fiction readers. I can only hope it doesn't disappoint in some other way. Thanks for the review.
Exactly. We hope it ticks all the major significant boxes.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Buch1-Dm wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 13:47 Doesn't sound like a book I'll enjoy but science fiction lovers will definitely have a good time with it. Great review.
You could give it a try. Perhaps it might interest you.
Itz Savaga
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-ukaegbu.html
Latest Review: Parent-Child Guide To Coping with Anxiety by Dessy Marinova

Post by Itz Savaga »

Wow! This book sounds do interesting and captivating, I would love to read this story to know if Jason succeeded in his plans. Great review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

There's a lot in this novel, and this is only the first volume of a series. You need to pay attention to all the events but the story seems intriguing, so I'll look into this series. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Ceeco2002
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ceeco2002.html
Latest Review: Rebuilt Recovery - Complete Series by Heather L Phipps

Post by Ceeco2002 »

Seems there's so much happening at once in this book. I wonder if Jason succeeds in his plans.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”