Review of Dogs of Warr

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ghuddie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ghuddie.html
Latest Review: Better Angels Lesley Gore Dusty Springfield by Linden Lelievre

Review of Dogs of Warr

Post by Ghuddie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Dogs of Warr" by TR Gabriel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Regardless of the fact that the United States of America has been known to be the world power for decades, Muhammad Ali Neezer, a Jihad enthusiast, planned an attack against the nation. If this attack is properly executed, it will lead to the death of the president, and that will subsequently portray the nation's security system as weak. The United States needs an unknown force with higher security, defense, and technical detail to protect the life of the president and the nation at large. This is the era of infamous dogs going on missions that are unheard of and fighting an old foe, the devil's ghost, who has proven to be a thorn in the flesh constantly. Can the infamous dogs be able to replicate their notorious feats and save the United States from the devil's ghost this time? Will the life of the president be saved? Find out from this book.

TR Gabriel's Dogs of Warr is a science fiction and action novel that sheds light on the security system of the United States and the constant calamities that can befall any nation with high-level technological advancements. These countries are usually prone to technological attacks and wars. The book gives a foresight of the tactics of terrorists and possible ways nations can fight terrorism.

I love that the nations that are technologically advanced and at the risk of terrorist attacks were educated on the operations of terrorist groups; this will prepare these nations in advance and get them ready for when the attacks come. The book was filled with suspense, and it left the reader eager to discover the next turn of events. Another highlight of the book was that it was so masterfully written that it could evoke the reader's imagination. TR Gabriel perfectly utilised the tool of imagery. In addition, the writer showed great mastery of the science, military, marine, intelligence agency, and navy fields. The author extensively elucidated the modes of operation in these fields to the point that a novice would encounter no stress trying to comprehend how the fields work. The book also depicts the level of technological advancement in today's world. It was beautiful to see how much the world has advanced technologically.

Aside from the fact that I feel the book could have been a lot more concise, I have no other complaints. It's undoubtedly a quality book. The storyline is intriguing, and I enjoyed it.

In view of all these, I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. This is because it had a lot of useful information to impart to technologically advanced nations. It equally exposed the operations of terrorist groups. I didn't see a reason not to give the book a perfect rating. Also, I found no spelling or grammatical errors in the book. It was exceptionally well edited.

Readers who appreciate investigative novels and are fans of special intelligence and stories the have a lot to do with the military will enjoy this one. Lovers of science fiction and superhero novels will also find the book interesting.

Dogs of Warr
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

It's amazing the things technological power could do. This should be insightful. Thank you for your review.
Vidhi Adhikari
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

Im currently not looking to read science-fiction novels but I know that some of my friends would enjoy reading this book. So thanks for such a detailed review. I'll be recommending this book to others.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

I enjoy this type of book. Technology can be friend or foe, depending on the person using it. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Raymonda onwuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Raymonda onwuka »

Interesting! A story about world power fighting terrorist attack, when their victory or defeat affects the whole world sounds thrilling. Thanks for the great review.
Roca-+420
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Roca-+420 »

This book is interesting it tell us more about how technology is used in defeating terrorists ,nice review
Elendu Ekechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Elendu Ekechukwu »

I love reading about how advanced security in the USA is today. This book would have a great impact on my development in the aspect of technology.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”