Review of The IQ of Wealth and Success

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LinaMueller
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 261
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
Latest Review: The Wingless Fairy by Kye Strothers

Review of The IQ of Wealth and Success

Post by LinaMueller »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The IQ of Wealth and Success" by Ahmad A. Mahameed.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The IQ of Wealth and Success by Ahmad A. Mahameed is a finance book that discusses several introductory points about what it takes to get ahead financially. Born into a Palestinian community, the author witnessed war, famine, and social exclusion from an early age. Even though he was born and lived in such an unfavorable environment, Ahmad decided he was not born to be a victim but rather to thrive and overcome barriers. In his life, he climbed many ladders and acquired a comprehensive knowledge of finance and economics.

The book is divided into five parts that address different factors that an individual must master to be financially successful: the knowledge factor, the psychological factor, self-development, and the financial factor. Ahmad is right when he says that all aspects are essential and that a poor score on any factor will significantly hamper the path to wealth. In addition, several figures playfully illustrate the topics discussed.

Right now, I will discuss my favorite part of the book. The first thing that stands out is reading a finance book written by a Palestinian. Even though I've read nearly 100 books on finance, I've never read a book written by a Palestinian. Obviously, I had read books written by self-made men before, but reading a book about someone born in an environment so inhospitable to financial progress and who managed to progress materially was an incredible experience. There are tips and reports about situations he had to witness in his life that even a person considered "poor" in a developed country would never experience. That's what I liked the most about the book.

Regrettably, I found many grammatical errors. These errors are widespread and appear everywhere, from the table of contents to the book's last pages. These grammatical errors are severe and will undoubtedly contribute to this great book not being seen as professional work. It needs another round of editing as soon as possible.

If I were to consider just the book's content, I would probably give it a perfect score. While there is no content that the most seasoned reader will find groundbreaking, it is a fascinating introductory book. However, I came across many grammatical errors that include misspelled words, first words of sentences that are not adequately capitalized, comma misuse, and much more. That's why I rate The IQ of Wealth and Success three out of four stars. I recommend this book to readers who are new to the finance world. If you want to start with a simple-to-understand text full of illustrations and practical examples, then this publication is for you.

The IQ of Wealth and Success
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!

Emily Dickinson
Ghuddie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ghuddie.html
Latest Review: Better Angels Lesley Gore Dusty Springfield by Linden Lelievre

Post by Ghuddie »

I bet we all need this book in our lives because we're steadily looking for ways to improve our income and build wealth. This is an amazing review. Well done.
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Hussein21 »

This book is best suited for those interested in the business world. However, one can learn a few or more things for increasing income in the book
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

This seems like an insightful book. Thank you for your review
Ajiboye Shola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiboye-shola.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ajiboye Shola »

It is a great book for people like me who is striving to make something out of my financial life. a great review it was.
Apple 7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-apple-7.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Apple 7 »

Such books are necessary considering the changing times with its difficulties especially in the area of finance....much appreciated review
Venus2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-venus2304.html
Latest Review: The Pro-Achievement Principle by Dr. Deborah Bright

Post by Venus2304 »

It's quite commendable to be see a book of finance written by a Palestinian. It's definitely going to be worth reading.
Chinenye Achilike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-achilike.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Chinenye Achilike »

I hope to be wealth and successful soon, so this is a good book where I can get some tips and tricks to achieve my dreams.
John-Mcguinness
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by John-Mcguinness »

It's a surprising and inspiring book, one of the best in the category! Amazing that a financial book includes so much philosophy of life. I recommend it to everyone.
Vidhi Adhikari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

Financial security is something that all of us are aiming for, especially during such uncertain times. So this book seems to be a good option for those who are looking to broaden their knowledge on the subject.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”