Review of Let's Help You Self-Help!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fozia Jantjes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-jantjes.html
Latest Review: Let's Help You Self-Help! by Anthony Jacob Braaten

Review of Let's Help You Self-Help!

Post by Fozia Jantjes »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Let's Help You Self-Help!" by Anthony Jacob Braaten.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Let's Help You Self-Help!., by Anothony Jacob Braaten is as the title says, a self- help book. Inspired by the authors life journey with mental issues, like bipolar, is a book on life skills but not from a professional point of view but from a personal collection of his life lessons. This book, so brilliantly written, has 12 chapters each one with a different life skill (willpower, love, forgiveness, gratitude, kindness, exploration, adaptation, limitation, expression, creativity, contribution and passion). Skills all needed for a better you, mentally, emotionally and most successfully all come together in this book.

It is not just a book but a guide to happiness with inspirational stories, quotes and even sections provided for the readers to make thoughtful notes. The book gave me a personal, friendly and sympathic feel, as though he was walk the same journey as I.

I do not believe there to be any part of this book that I did not like. It was amazingly written and put together. It made me think alot about my own journey and helped me to look at the world differently, taking on each day at a time. I enjoyed how short and to the point this book is with only 114 pages, the format was like each page was torn out of his personal journal.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, with no noticeable mistakes, casual selection of words and relaxed font for a easy read.

I would recommend this book to individuals who find their life journey to be filled with negativity, someone who is struggling with self worth and in search of their life purpose.

Let's Help You Self-Help!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”