Review of The life of Tony MARCEANO

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekezie1998
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekezie1998.html
Latest Review: life lessons of wayne by shawn wayne swearingen

Review of The life of Tony MARCEANO

Post by Ekezie1998 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The life of Tony MARCEANO" by Leon Mason.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Leon Mason is inspired to write this book after a life-threatening accident. The Life Of TONY MARCEANO is intended to give hope to the hopeless. The book follows the life of Tony Marceano, a boy who seems to have it all; charm, a loving and supportive family and a fantastic physique. Tony is a charmer and gets along with almost everyone he meets. His interests lie in many areas, including football, with his brother, Tyke, as his mentor, and boxing. Tyke could easily pass off as Tony’s best friend because of the relationship between the two brothers.

Things seem to be going well for Tony. He gets the girls, his neighborhood likes him, and he even passes his driver’s test. However, everything is about to change when Tony is involved in an accident that could change his way of life forever. How does Tony survive this? This book follows the life of Tony after the accident, the decisions he makes, and how these decisions affect his life in the long run.

The Life Of TONY MERCEANO contains several positive aspects. It encompasses strong themes such as love, dedication, support, hope, betrayal, murder, change, and turning points. It discusses how one incident can change a person’s life forever. The book is set in the late 1900s and early 2000s, which adds to the book's uniqueness. The Life of TONY MARCEANO is well written and professionally edited, as I did not find a lot of errors in the book. Tony is a well-developed and dynamic character, as the book covers several stages of his personal development. Tony’s character adds a lot of humor to this book. His shocking reactions and decisions make the book more exciting.

The book also shows the effects of friends, peer groups and one's surrounding on one's view of life. We witness Tony’s love for his family, which leads him to do unimaginable things at a later part of this book. The book encourages solidarity, which was displayed by Tony’s family when their sons encountered difficulties. Also, the book covers the lifestyle and actions of particular teenagers.

Although this book contained many positive aspects, I did not appreciate the unnecessary repetition in some areas, which led to the predictability of Tony’s character. However, this was quickly resolved by the author. I rate this book four out of four stars. I did not rate it lower because the author managed to pass his central message across to the readers through a fantastic story. I recommend this book to people suffering from disabilities and generally to all lovers of fiction.

The life of Tony MARCEANO
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
marta baglioni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marta-baglioni.html
Latest Review: Shatter Girl by Shay Miranda

Post by marta baglioni »

I remember this book from the ones available to review. I was tempted but I chose against it. I think I will catch up with this book in the future. Thank you for the review! ;)
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

The book appears to be intriguing and I'm interested in learning more about Tony's life. However, I agree that when a book gets repetitive, it becomes tedious to finish. Great review, thanks!^^
Shilisia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shilisia.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shilisia »

It is so intriguing how one incident can change someone and his entire life. I already love the story. Nice job.
Nkgchidimma080
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkgchidimma080.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Nkgchidimma080 »

I think Tony is an interesting character, I also find this book interesting, thanks for the honest review.
zainherb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainherb.html
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel

Post by zainherb »

Near-death experiences are said to change a person's life . I can see it's the same for Tony.

Thanks for the intriguing review.
:techie-reference:
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

Really wonder what happens to Tony after the accident. Great review.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think the character of Tony Marceano is well designed. I really like his versatility. With his quality, the main character very successfully develops the plot of the book. Thank you for the great review.
SamaylaM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samaylam.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by SamaylaM »

This story sounds like an authentic and heartfelt one. I'm interested to learn more about Tony’s character. Thank you for putting up this beautiful review!
Kingsley Emodi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingsley-emodi.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Kingsley Emodi »

Mason seem to have a very interesting life. I'd love to know more about him. Great review.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

I love the sound of this. There can never be enough inspirational stories. Thanks for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

And I thought Tony was part of The Mob! It is always good to see that one's family comes to the rescue. I wish everyone had that haven.
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

It sounds as if Tony had it all before his accident. I'm curious as to how his life changed afterward. Thanks for a wonderful review!
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Post by Praise GodWord »

It was intelligently written for these ages. Good job.
kdstrack
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Tony had it all, but it was his family that supported him in his time of need. I am curious about what happened to this man and how it changed his life. Thanks for the compelling review! This looks good.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”