Review of The Art of Marketing Jesus

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinaza Nnabuenyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaza-nnabuenyi.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of The Art of Marketing Jesus

Post by Chinaza Nnabuenyi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Art of Marketing Jesus" by Robert Wachter.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Gospel of Christ has been explained in so many ways and by many people. In his book, The Art of Marketing Jesus, Robert Wachter used various marketing forms and strategies to explain Christ in a more simplified manner. He draws our attention to view Jesus as a real being and not an abstract being. This is unlike the normal viewpoint of who Christ is. He exposes the person of Christ and how we can really market Him for others to see in a new and more precise way. Robert also shared his life experiences and also related them to the Gospel of Jesus.

The soothing part of this book for me was that Robert makes us understand that God is interested in everyone despite our sins. Therefore, everyone is important to Him. He brings to life this effective and handy tool for all to easily access by explaining the book in three different categories.

One of the things I liked about the book was the ease with which Robert Wachter brings the Bible to life by using its stories. Commonly, Bible stories are viewed abstractly and can also be viewed as boring stories to some people. But how Robert related these stories to today's life experiences was very catchy and could keep one glued to the book. In explaining the story of the Samaritan woman, he shows us that God is capable. He can meet us at any point in our lives and intervene on our behalf. Also, his use of illustrations and various day-to-day life experiences made the book enjoyable.

What I enjoyed the most was his emphasis on authenticity. Where he says on page 97, "people need to hear our stories and receive encouragement that God can work in their lives too." There was nothing I came across while reading the book that I disliked. I can say it was edited exceptionally. Therefore, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend this book to Christians who are passionate about the Gospel of Christ and evangelism. It'll open your eyes to the great ease through which it can be achieved. It'll also help you understand that evangelism is not a difficult task to do. I also recommend it for every young believer in the Christian faith who finds it hard to grow past certain experiences. Your faith in Jesus Christ will be built up after reading this book. You'll get to know Jesus for who He really is and how much ready He is to work in and through you.

The Art of Marketing Jesus
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kaushiki Parihar
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaushiki-parihar.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Kaushiki Parihar »

Gospel of Christ and evangelism is something I'm not at all familiar with as I am not a Christian. So, I am not sure if I'll enjoy this book. Thanks for the great review.
Amanda I
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-i.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Post by Amanda I »

Marketing Jesus is not an easy task. I would love to discover the author's means and strategies.
Nonso Ok
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonso-ok.html
Latest Review: A Murder in Brownsville by Donald Steven Collins

Post by Nonso Ok »

Wow. I am impressed by the author's desire to tell us about Jesus. I would definitely love to check this out.
Ayomid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomid.html
Latest Review: A Spiritual Dog: "Bear" by J. Wesley Porter

Post by Ayomid »

This is a highly selective theme. I'd prefer to read about Jesus from the Bible though. Thanks for a detailed review.
Elendu Ekechukwu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Elendu Ekechukwu »

I have only read about Jesus from the Bible. I think reading this book would help enlighten more about Christ.
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

I will love to add this book to my shelf. Also to know more about how Robert was able to explain Christ through different strategies. Thank you for your detailed review.
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

Very interesting! Presenting everlasting biblical stories in a catchy and intriguing manner is so important. Thank you very much for this amazing review! :)
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

Thank you for your recommendation and insightful review.
VictoriousReader
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoriousreader.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by VictoriousReader »

The title of the book is very catchy. I would like to know the author's strategies too. Thanks for the review.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Not really my idea of a fun read. Thanks for an insightful review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”