Review of Belas Rift

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lovely Joy B
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-joy-b.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Review of Belas Rift

Post by Lovely Joy B »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Belas Rift" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Belas Rift: The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen is a science fiction and fantasy adventure with a hint of humor that you will absolutely enjoy. Stig and Meg, the two main characters, were transported from their fantasy world to 21st century England as they tried to save their Motherland from an evil and greedy human who wanted the gold and riches of the Earth for her own benefit. The action-packed adventure between the two characters, with their humorous escapes and thrilling escapades along the Cotswold countryside, will surely bring you back to your younger years.

I love reading books, especially the ‘out of this world’ ones. It portrays the author’s creativity and originality, giving the readers a WOW factor, as well as leaving them speechless on how deep their imagination was. Hence, this book holds those two – creativity and originality. From the descriptive words used to illustrate the setting up to the characters was highly admirable. I love how the author inculcates significant and deeper realizations about real life situations, old truths, and living principles. With these, the young ones could be able to comprehend ideas and moral lessons from the story at their young age.

From the very start, this book really caught my attention. Just by reading the story description, my interest heightened, making me choose this book to read. Action-packed adventure plus humor was one of the things that I’m really looking for. Now, I highly proved that I am right in selecting this one. Every chapter has a breathtaking part, making you eagerly flip to the next page and continue reading. I, myself, did that. It has well-detailed and entertaining descriptions and conversations between the characters. The compelling quest of the main characters as the story unfolds creates a banging impression to its readers. The vibrant and artistic illustrations also added to the good vibes of the book, making the readers think creatively.

In my opinion, this book deserves clear and positive approval to read. I rate this book, 4 out of 4 stars because I love how the author infuses life lessons and good values into his masterpiece. The book was professionally edited, and the author had his own unique way of transporting his ideas into arty and easy-to-grasp words. The humorous and witty banter also added an impact to the book, making it enjoyable and fun to read.

In this time of pandemic, we must find ways to distress ourselves and have fun by reading, and I suggest that you read this book – most especially to both youngers and to adults who are young at heart. I will certainly vouch for this book to my younger siblings and relatives!

Belas Rift
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”