Review of Seeing Beyond 2020 Vision

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
peace_m
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-m.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of Seeing Beyond 2020 Vision

Post by peace_m »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Seeing Beyond 2020 Vision" by Peter Koren.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The people rarely used quarantine, lockdown, social distancing, and pandemic until the novel virus, Covid-19, outbreak. Seeing Beyond 2020 Vision by Peter Koren is an eye-opener for us as God's chosen. It reveals what lies in the future: the troubles, victories, God's crafted plans, the fulfillment of His plan, and what is expected of us. The author shared weighty important matters featuring destiny, faith, salvation, glad tidings, and breakthrough. Also, it addressed how we can take our rightful place in Jesus as Christians, seekers, and lovers of truth.

This book is filled with unveiled truths, insights, and wisdom. Peter Koren started on our purpose, hidden identity, and stand in Christ. Then, he moved on to talk about the enemy's desire to tamper with our hidden identity. Also, the author thoroughly analyzed other subjects like being spiritually armed, growing in faith, living in Christ, acting on your potential, and doing it accordingly as God has taught us. How do we achieve our full potentials, despite the enemy on the lookout for our failure using his evil devised plans? Do you have questions concerning your purpose and identity? Go for it; this book is the right book for you.

This is a top-notch book. It requires your full attention, deep thinking, and analysis for an in-depth understanding. The author's choice of words in his explanation and use of grammar is natural and genuine. Also, Peter Koren's scriptural description is on a whole new insightful dimension. I experienced an epiphany of biblical scriptures adding to my knowledge.

I like the way the chapters were arranged and titled. My favorite chapter is Chapter 3, Pyramid Scheme, which talks about the Orwellian state of control. It uses brute force to force the masses into subjective thinking and erases any contrary thoughts. Also, it enlightened us on how the new world uses a persuasive method through entertainment to subconsciously create subjective thinking within the minds of the masses without brute force.

In addition, the book contains impactful content. The author took the time to clear out my doubts on specific issues concerning the world. He backed up his points with powerful scriptural references for the readers' spiritual consumption. Moreover, the writer did not try to impose his beliefs on others despite his vivid explanations. He implored the reader to do their research before accepting his proposition. For these reasons, I am rating the book 4 out of 4 stars. Also, this is a well-edited book, as I noticed only two grammatical errors.

Although this book is filled with words that add to our spiritual growth, I noticed a few biblical scriptural references that didn't tally with the biblical quotation. Other than that, there is nothing to dislike about the book.

I recommend this book to Christians, as it contains content to build up the Christian faith and speaks volumes of truth. Get a hold of this book and unlock the secrets of divine spiritual growth in Christ Jesus while soaring in fulfillment and conquering the many troubles and tribulations of the world.

Seeing Beyond 2020 Vision
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nazzy_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nazzy.html
Latest Review: No Matter What by Monika Polefka-Proulx

Post by Nazzy_ »

Covid 19 has done the worst things to humanity and I think this is the kind of book we need in this era. Good review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”