Review of The Maestro Monologue

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lovely Joy B
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-joy-b.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Lovely Joy B »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Maestro Monologue by Rob White is a book full of positivity and encouragement to find your true self. It perceives the deeper understanding of one’s own identity by throwing distinct questions that will gradually lead you to self-reflections. How are you going to win over the ‘intruder’? How will you understand the ‘miss-understandings'? How will you achieve the 'ultimate understanding'? This book will make you realize a lot of things you haven’t discovered yet – hidden within you – waiting to be found.

In my own opinion, if you felt as if you are endlessly walking in a dark tunnel, this will serve as a light to finally find your way home. The author has his own way of conveying his thoughts and life experiences about how to progressively comprehend life and how to deal with what life had been thrown to you. A matter of decision and way of action is a gateway of accomplishing this goal. It deliberately discussed the things that covertly blinding you to know yourself in a more profound way. Hence, White’s way of engaging his readers to grasp his crucial points is certainly engrossing and distinctive.

Truthfully, I, myself, learned a lot from reading this book. How essential it is to finally find your own individuality? Your own uniqueness? How will you face your own battles and win victoriously? Undeniably, the compelling ideas designed by the author brought this book to a higher level. This book also had bible verses written on it to at least – in my own opinion – support the old truth and philosophies. Even so, it is quite not a representation of his own spiritual beliefs nor religion. Maybe, some will find it as it is but not for me.

Nonetheless, this book deserves a 4 out of 4 stars for its enthralling style of writing, the impacting words of wisdom, and his way of uncovering life’s living truths. It absolutely holds the WOW factor of an inspirational book for all walks of life objectively guiding the readers to decisively redeem themselves among themselves. I can sincerely see the sense of passion and commitment of White in this book.

This is one of the must-read books for every person who wanted to unfold life, its mysteries, and its magnificence. If you are looking for a positive encouragement and warm words of inspirations, then this book is truly for you. Generally, I enjoyed reading the book and hoping for more from the author!

The Maestro Monologue
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”