Review of Uncivilized Social Worker

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Review of Uncivilized Social Worker

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Uncivilized Social Worker" by Eliza Eidler.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Children's abduction by some group of criminal social workers hiding under the umbrella of public servants has become alarming. And this has become an issue of concern that needs urgent attention. Eliza Eidler, the author of Uncivilized Social Worker: A Mother's Story, narrates in detail her ordeals with these so-called social workers in her book.

Ms. Eidler first introduced her audience to 'Monsters of Society,' whose aim is to kidnap children, enslave, molest, abuse, and deprive them of parental love. She narrates how she innocently fell in love with the wrong man, Will, in her early twenties. She got pregnant for him, but sadly he denied being responsible, and she felt devastated. However, she decided to keep the baby, and as a single mom, life became uneasy, but she remained determined to give her son the best. Seven months later, a sheriff serves her a notice of a paternity claim from Will, and a guardian ad litem (GAL) was sent to monitor his visit after the court's decision. Sadly, the GAL who was supposed to protect the child turned out to be a suspect.

I must commend the author for exposing how these illegal criminal social workers operate and the gimmicks they adopt to perpetuate their nefarious acts. They would lie against a family or come under the guise of an investigation and more. They go as far as disguising themselves to gain information about a family that manages to provide for their children, lie against them, sue them for child neglect, and, thereby, kidnap the children.

Interestingly, this book is concise yet loaded with vital information and insights. Readers have a lot to learn from the author's story. They would learn to follow their instincts and be bold to question social workers and not allow them to impose lies on them. I also learned that sometimes, it's not good to become too familiar with neighbors because that could make your family vulnerable. This book will also serve as a wake-up call to readers and help them become security-conscious.

What I enjoyed most about this book was how the author persisted in protecting her children. This attribute is worthy of note and will inspire mothers. The story will ignite some emotions from within. I felt angry, excited, sorrowful, and at some points, teary. The author's narration of events was very engaging and easy to understand. The only thing that got me confused a little was the author's use of acronyms, but she gave the meanings. So, when I became familiar with them, my reading experience became seamless and enjoyable. Other than this, the book was inspiring, educative, and relatable.

In conclusion, I found nothing to dislike in this book. I didn't find any errors in it, making the book flawlessly and professionally edited. Therefore, I'm delighted to rate this book four out of four stars. I would happily recommend this title to readers who enjoy reading nonfiction books, especially parents and guardians.

Uncivilized Social Worker
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords
Chiwelite O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-o.html
Latest Review: The Water Bear by Groucho Jones

Post by Chiwelite O »

I feel bad for what she went through. Looks like this is an eye opening book. Great job with the review, I loved it.
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

It seems like a book that will provoke a lot of emotions, especially for parents. Great job with the review!
Ntombifuthi Londi
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntombifuthi-londi.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ntombifuthi Londi »

The book really seems to be engaging and exciting and an eye opener to us as parents. The review is amazing.
Maribethsmom2girls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maribethsmom2girls »

I read this also, as my own daughter is a therapeutic social worker. To begin with she worked with children and had a nervous breakdown.
It is traumatic for a true social worker to come across mishandling of children.
Now she works with the parents (and other social workers) to help them deal with their problems and try to help them be better parents. But she has had to sometimes report the parents for abuse.
This book opened my eyes to what she has to deal with on a daily basis…all for the love of the children.
Obioma CM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obioma-cm.html
Latest Review: Higher Ground by Sophia Edwards-Bennett MD PhD

Post by Obioma CM »

I'm intrigued. Looks like I've found myself the perfect book for today.
Obioma CM
Currently Reading:

Post by Obioma CM »

Ntombifuthi Londi wrote: 01 Sep 2021, 14:47 The book really seems to be engaging and exciting and an eye opener to us as parents. The review is amazing.
That's the exact reason I'm going to read it!
Donna_donna
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Donna_donna »

This book seems really good . It grabs the attention of many people and is surrounded by truths of everyday lives. It really pulls so many emotions not from just parents but also from people who feel for people going through things like this . The perspective is truly amazing .
Emmanuel Luyakha
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Emmanuel Luyakha »

The books sounds very educative, in an attempt to eradicate social uncivilization. Wonderful review.
Christine Joy G 1
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading: The Date Farm
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine-joy-g-1.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by Christine Joy G 1 »

The story is sure interesting. It will pull out lot of emotions for everyone, especially the parents. This is a good eye-opener book for everyone. The review is wonderful! I love it!
Obioma CM
Currently Reading:

Post by Obioma CM »

Emmanuel Luyakha wrote: 02 Sep 2021, 00:08 The books sounds very educative, in an attempt to eradicate social uncivilization. Wonderful review.
I would recommend it to anyone. The author did an excellent job!
Chetna_Kharbanda
Currently Reading: Unsound
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chetna-123.html
Latest Review: "Are You a N****r or a Doctor?" by Otto E. Stallworth Jr. MD MBA

Post by Chetna_Kharbanda »

The book is a pitiful depiction of our society and unveils the bitter truth beneath the canopy of social workers. The ordeal of a girl to protect her identity, a ruined relationship, and then the compassion of a mother towards her child is brilliantly canvassed. Thanks for the review!
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

It sounds like a great book, I would love to read this book to ideal on how the criminal was exposed. Great review.
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

It sounds like a great book, I would love to read this book to ideal on how the criminal was exposed. Great review.
Kenesha Latoya Fowler
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenesha-latoya-fowler.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kenesha Latoya Fowler »

As a parent, I think I'd find this book somewhat hard to read, seeing the dangers that could befall little ones. Then again, that's probably the very reason why I should read it. Thanks for an engaging review.
"No one is ever satisfied where he is," said the switchman.
~from The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry~

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”