Review of Secrets of Angels on Earth

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eriny-youssef.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Review of Secrets of Angels on Earth

Post by Eriny Youssef »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Secrets of Angels on Earth" by Allan J. Sweeney.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Throughout my reading life, some books had their unique acquisition story that was a little bit unordinary. Those books would usually end up as my favorites. Secrets of Angels on Earth was one of them. It fell in my hands in a way that seemed like a mistake at first.

Allan J. Sweeney, the author, started group meetings that he called "Angel Parties." This book is an account of the two-day lecture he gave in his first "Angel Party." These meetings have some rules for attending, which you can learn about from the book. I feel the book's contents are best discovered on an individual basis when each reader dives into this remarkable world. However, I will briefly introduce what the book is about.

Angels live among us. The author believes that angels choose to get reincarnated as humans for some reason. Additionally, some humans are "angels-to-be," and some are just "normal" people. The book tells the "Angel Story," and all the aspects it includes. This story explains the different stages of life, the specific struggles we face, the reasons behind the feelings of unease, suicidal thoughts, and other related issues. You'll read about bio-location, astral travel, signs, and angel paths.

I can't just pick one thing that I liked about the book. The whole of it was a gift to me. The author mentions a term called "Signposts." These are signs given to us to point to the right way. For me, I found some of those signs just by reading the book. What I deeply appreciated were the messages I received, the lessons I learned, and the people I knew about. Learning about wings and the associated pain in the shoulder blades was one thing that stood out for me.

There's nothing that I disliked about the book. However, I think that some parts would've been better communicated if they were in the form of bulleted points. This doesn't suggest by any means that the messages were inadequately communicated. It's just that the long speech needed some breaks along the way for a simpler reading flow.

I give Secrets of Angels on Earth by Allan J. Sweeney 4 out of 4 stars. The points mentioned previously and the professional editing of the text granted the book this rating. The content is precious and well structured, the text is clear, and the cover design is ideal.

The author explained at length who should read the book and who shouldn't. Also, it is important to mention that you'll only know if this book is suitable for you or not after reading the first few sections. Nevertheless, it is more than beneficial for everyone to read it. Whether or not to apply it to your life is another decision. In the appendices, the author helps you with this as he describes what to do in case you didn't relate to the content. I can only add that readers with an interest in spirituality, angels, or purpose will cherish this book deeply. However, to those who are skeptical, you can still give it a read. It has valuable life lessons that anyone can benefit from. Hesitant or not, my advice would be to pick it up and start learning.

Secrets of Angels on Earth
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nkgchidimma080
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkgchidimma080.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Nkgchidimma080 »

Such a nice review,I developed interest in the book because the review was clearly elaborated,I loved the part where the reviewer mentioned that “some humans are angels to be”
Precious DA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-da.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by Precious DA »

I would love to read this book. It tends to bring the heavenly into reality and I would love to see the author's views on how angels choose to become humans and how some humans are angels to be. I could be an angel to be 😉. Amazing review!
RHD
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhd.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by RHD »

I like the element of suspense in your review. You're almost convincing me to this one up. Great review, Eriny!
Priya_Singh
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-singh.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Priya_Singh »

I want to read the book already. Thank you for the in-depth review. 🌼🌻
Chiwelite O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-o.html
Latest Review: The Water Bear by Groucho Jones

Post by Chiwelite O »

Your review has made me interested in this book. I would add it to my shelf, seems like I have a lot to learn. Thank you!
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Unlike anything I have read before.
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

Thank you for your detailed review, I love books about angles. Thank you.
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

Nkgchidimma080 wrote: 31 Aug 2021, 13:10 Such a nice review,I developed interest in the book because the review was clearly elaborated,I loved the part where the reviewer mentioned that “some humans are angels to be”
Thank you for your comments and for taking time to read the review :)
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

Precious DA wrote: 31 Aug 2021, 16:15 I would love to read this book. It tends to bring the heavenly into reality and I would love to see the author's views on how angels choose to become humans and how some humans are angels to be. I could be an angel to be 😉. Amazing review!
Yea, you could! That's what the book is about. Give it a read then. Hope you like it. And thank you!
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

RHD wrote: 31 Aug 2021, 21:59 I like the element of suspense in your review. You're almost convincing me to this one up. Great review, Eriny!
Thank you so much RHD!
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

Priya_Singh wrote: 31 Aug 2021, 23:35 I want to read the book already. Thank you for the in-depth review. 🌼🌻
Thank you for taking the time to read the review :)
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

Chiwelite O wrote: 01 Sep 2021, 01:35 Your review has made me interested in this book. I would add it to my shelf, seems like I have a lot to learn. Thank you!
That's so good to hear. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading the review!
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

ROSEYANN wrote: 01 Sep 2021, 16:41 Unlike anything I have read before.
I thought the same too while reading it.
Eriny Youssef
Currently Reading:

Post by Eriny Youssef »

collinsogw555 wrote: 02 Sep 2021, 17:32 Thank you for your detailed review, I love books about angles. Thank you.
Don't we all :)
Thank you for checking it out and leaving a comment!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”