Official Review: Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Official Review: Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith" by Vicki Zoradi.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith tells the story of Vicki Zoradi becoming a quadruple amputee. In this emotional tale, Vicki shares her ordeals of being ill, steadfastness to God, and undying faith in God despite everything that has happened to her. She believes that God has a purpose for everything, especially for her. Such faith is rare to find. Follow Vicki on her journey of faith.

Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith was a fantastic book in its entirety. Not only was I inspired by reading it, but I was also motivated and found solace from the author's narrative. Vicki Zoradi put her emotions into writing this book. I could relate to every feeling she expressed. I gained a stronger faith and learned to appreciate the things I'd taken for granted by reading this book. The life lessons were too numerous to mention; you'd have to read this book to pick the ones that resonate with you.

The author's writing method is commendable. Vicki Zoradi told her story with pictures depicting each journey she took. Not only did this make the story authentic, but it also made the reading exciting. I was thrilled to see the images showing how much she improved and how she never lost the smile on her face. I realized that I anticipated seeing more pictures of her progress while reading. It made the book hard to put down. Vicki had me captivated with her tale.

A book does either of three things to the reader. It either adds something positive, something negative, or nothing at all to the reader's life. Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith was a book that imparted positivity into my life. My mindset about a lot of things changed. I took some things for granted and blamed God for some setbacks in my life. Reading the author's narrative and how she believed so strongly in God despite her setbacks left me in tears. I realized just how ungrateful I'd been. Looking back, I realized that the setbacks I'd experienced previously paved the way for more incredible things. It had been a while I read a book exuding so much positivity through seemingly painful experiences.

The only thing that I was not too happy about was the number of errors I encountered. I had to stop taking notes after the tenth error to focus on enjoying the reading experience entirely. Another round of editing would be needed to fix this issue.

I'd give Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. It was an amazing and inspirational book; I had no reason to fault it except for the errors I found. I would recommend the book to people facing difficulties in life and would need some motivation.

Tested By Fire...Fueled By Faith
View: on Bookshelves
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

It's these kind of books that bring positivity, inspiration, faith in our life. I would really love to read this book. Thanks for a positive review!
Ondijo Junior
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ondijo-junior.html
Latest Review: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Post by Ondijo Junior »

Wow this is a very spiritual book that i must read, i feel like it is an uplifting novel that everyone should read. T hanks for sharing.
Absenc Of Evidence, is Never an Evidence Of Absence
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

What an intense life she must be living! If someone can become a quadruple amputee and keep their faith and a smile on their face, then anyone can. Thanks for the great review!
Mwatu
Currently Reading: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mwatu.html
Latest Review: Protectors of the Black Prince by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Mwatu »

I commend the author's resilience and faith. It is lovely to read you picked up much from the book. Thank you for this review!
C3cilia
Currently Reading: My "enemy" in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-c3cilia.html
Latest Review: Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community by Yasher Echad El

Post by C3cilia »

It would be unfair for me not to recognize the resiliebce of the author and the steadfastness in God despite being a quadriple amputee.Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”