Official Review: Real Help For Plantar Fasciitis

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faithy_Goody_Star
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithy-star.html
Latest Review: Autism: One Grandparent's Roadmap by Geoffrey Robinson

Official Review: Real Help For Plantar Fasciitis

Post by Faithy_Goody_Star »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Real Help For Plantar Fasciitis" by Peter Moncado.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

All over the world, people have suffered from intense foot pains which might have arisen from different circumstances without knowing the implication of such pain. Some may decide to visit the hospital, but oftentimes than not, they are given temporary reliefs without identifying and solving the cause of such an issue. Consequently, these patients end up being sad or even depressed about their lives, especially when their leg is needed to advance their career, as in the case of athletes, or because it limits or halts their personal goals. Dr Peter Moncado, DC, in Real Help For Plantar Fasciitis, sought to provide the possible meaning of such pain (Plantar Fasciitis) and practical information about such disease.

The information revealed about the disease was analyzed in detail. Some of them include its components, symptoms, causes, effects, and treatments. Furthermore, normal and abnormal kinds of foot were revealed. Do well to read this book to know whether you have to visit a chiropractor depending on the kind of foot you have.

The good thing about this book is that the author does not rule out the necessity of seeking the services of a certified medical practitioner, but it gives one the privilege of having a reasonable level of knowledge firsthand on the issue, thereby making such patient know what to expect, and ask relevant questions upon the event of meeting a chiropractor.

With Dr Peter's several years of experience as a chiropractor, it is hard not to regard the information present in this book as tested and trusted. In fact, the author wrote about his experiences with certain patients who had been getting temporary reliefs and how long it took them to get a permanent solution to their ailment.

There’s a heading titled “Things We Do to Initiate Plantar Fasciitis.” Although the author explained further the meaning of this heading in the first paragraph, I did not find such a heading all-encompassing, and it may be a tad misleading. This is so because the contents underneath don’t completely reflect the meaning of the heading, as there are some things listed there that individuals don’t intentionally do, but it just happens to them. An appropriate heading could be “What initiates Plantar Fasciitis.” It is important that I reveal whatever grouse I have about this book. However, I don’t believe the foregoing is enough to remove a whopping one star.

I didn't come across any error, and as such, this book was professionally edited. Considering that this book was concise yet rich with information and because reading into just a few pages of this book made me conscious of how I treat my feet, I’m convinced that this book deserves a rating of four out of four stars.

Individuals suffering from Plantar Fasciitis or who frequently experience any form of pain in their foot or feet or anyone related to people in the foregoing category will find this book helpful and educating. Therefore, I recommend it to them.

Real Help For Plantar Fasciitis
View: on Bookshelves
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

Everybody who has feet will definitely find this book very helpful because almost every profession requires an effective use of the feet. Athletes run, doctors stand in the operation room, lawyers stand to make arguments. So yeah, everybody needs to read this book.

Great review.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

So it talks about feet and problems related to it. It is something which we don't think about many times, it will be helpful to learn about it.
Thanks for the Good review!
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

It is really refreshing seeing a book that talks about foot pain and having someone genuinely interested in talking about a solution. Great review.
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

As someone who has suffered this pain, the book sounds like a good resource.
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

This will be quite a relief for people struggling with this and too many doctors visits or even not being able to afford the visits. Thanks for much for the great review!
Lost1993
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lost1993 »

Plantar fasciitis is very often neglected by people, initially they don’t consider as a condition which requires medical help. They assume that the pain will go away on its own but as the days go by it starts creating problems. This book has very well incorporated those problems which are often neglected by people. It gives a good insight into the real process how a small pain can cause big troubles later on.
Mwatu
Currently Reading: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mwatu.html
Latest Review: Protectors of the Black Prince by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Mwatu »

This is an interesting take on health that I haven't come across just yet, feet. Sounds like an interesting and educational read. Makes me wonder just how much about my body and any pains I experience I am oblivious to. Thank you for a lovely review!
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like the book because the author definitely knows what he is writing about. Nothing is more beautiful than a book on a solid scientific basis.
Hhannahh
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hhannahh.html
Latest Review: The Whaler's Daughter by Jerry Mikorenda

Post by Hhannahh »

Persistent pain in any part of the body can drive anyone insane (been there, done that). I appreciate a book like this very much. Thank you for this insightful review, minii.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”