Official Review: Sacred Life by Bedri Cag Cetin Ph.D.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Official Review: Sacred Life by Bedri Cag Cetin Ph.D.

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Sacred Life" by Bedri Cag Cetin Ph.D..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Sacred Life is an autobiography and a spiritual guidebook by Bedri Cag Cetin. The author intends to use his stories and lessons to transform and bring light to his audience's mind.

Bedri Cag Cetin, like every other young man, paints a beautiful picture of how he wants his future to turn out. And he channeled all his efforts into his academics to make his dreams come true. He was born into a reputable home. The author recounts the challenges he faced in his pursuit of a fulfilled life. He suffered tragedy, fear, betrayal, abuse, and pain. It all started when he fell into a love trap with a married woman. What he thought was love became a mere mirage. Though he moved on, he was caught up in another web of love and got married. Did this one work? Did he find fulfillment in it? Find out. Life's obstacles kept building up until the author had an encounter with his divine Inner Guide. He had to locate a spiritual teacher to help harness this new awakening and mentor him. As a result, he started enjoying inner peace and guidance after submitting to his Inner Guide.

Interestingly, the mind has only two guides to choose from: ego (darkness/evil) and the Inner Guide (Divine Light). The author uses his teachings to enlighten readers about these two powerful choices. Bedri admonishes us to make a 'sacred choice' by acknowledging our Inner Guide and embracing a life full of truth and miracles.

There are so many lessons to learn from this life-changing book. First, embracing total forgiveness regardless of who's right or wrong is a pathway to enjoying true happiness and inner peace. I also learned how to say a silent prayer and commit all my worries to my Inner Guide and trust everything to fall into place. More so, putting my happiness in someone means giving that person the power to make me unhappy and miserable.

I liked that the author didn't hide his vulnerabilities and mistakes. He was open enough to tell his story, making it so real and relatable. I must say that choosing to review this book was divine, and I'm sure my Inner Guide led me to it. I connected so deeply with the author that I felt this book was written for me and wished I had come across it earlier.

The author did a great job of infusing his autobiography with spiritual teachings and discoveries. What I like most about this book is that the author didn't advise his audience against getting medical care when it is necessary. His message is clear on submission to one's Inner Guide but also doing the needful. There's absolutely nothing to dislike about this book. The writing style is so easy to follow and comprehend. I must commend the author for adding a glossary at the beginning of this book because it gives readers an in-depth insight into the read. The pictures added in this book also made it engaging and more appealing.

This book will take readers into a new realm of discovery that is different from the norm. I'd recommend it to readers who seek inner peace, personal transformation, divine guidance, and spiritual awakening. The editing work is flawless, and I must applaud Linda Wee-Henz, the editor, for a job well done. This book is exceptionally edited, without any typos. Hence, I'm happy to give Sacred Life a perfect rating of 4 out of 4 stars.

Sacred Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Maria 29
Currently Reading: Words from above
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-29.html
Latest Review: Tales of the 70's by D.Done

Post by Maria 29 »

Thank you so much for this review! I keep finding awesome books and this one is not an exception. It seems to be a book suitable for my personal development:)
Mwatu
Currently Reading: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mwatu.html
Latest Review: Protectors of the Black Prince by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Mwatu »

The concept of an inner guide is a lovely one to come across. This sounds like a book I would benefit from. Thank you for this review!
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful review;-5 I don't think I will enjoy this book.
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

It sounds like a difficult challenge to incorporate your own life and spiritual teachings together so well. I’m very interested to read it!
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

I am piqued by the concept of a Divine inner guide and would like to find out what it is. Great review.
Mbrooks2518
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbrooks2518.html
Latest Review: The Portal by Russell Cederberg

Post by Mbrooks2518 »

I'm not a fan of biographies, but it sounds like an interesting book. Great review!
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 238
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: The Killers’ Therapist by Jonathan David

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

More so, putting my happiness in someone means giving that person the power to make me unhappy and miserable.
This is a nice takeaway. Thanks for the insights.
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

I love books that share stories of people's difficult journey to finding a fulfilled life, so as to encourage others currently going through similar struggles to keep pushing.

Great review.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Inner peace, first time I heard this word in Kung Fu Panda and thought what foes it mean? and after reading the book I believe divine light will answer my queries. You've written a wonderful
review
Chizioboli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chizioboli.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is Not What You Think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Chizioboli »

Wow, what a graceful bio this is. Thank you for this awesome review. I hope to read this book soon
Marcel Cantu
Currently Reading: Under Another Sun
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marcel-cantu.html
Latest Review: Elizabeth's Garden by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Marcel Cantu »

What an interesting guide. Thank you for your insightful and well-written review. I enjoyed reading it!
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

I don't think this is something I would enjoy reading honestly. I wouldn't mind listening or engaging in a conversation about it instead. Nonetheless, I think the review was terrific. Thank you :)
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns
cd20
Favorite Book: Hope Between the Pages
Currently Reading: Growing Slow: Lessons on Un-Hurrying Your Heart from an Accidental Farm Girl
Bookshelf Size: 823
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cd20.html
Latest Review: Now Unto Him by Melissa Huggins
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cd20 »

This sounds like an interesting and enlightening book. I love how the author encourages the reader toward a 'sacred choice.' Thanks for an informative review.
Real life is dreadfully tedious, the way it interrupts reading. -Things We Didn't Say by Amy Lynn Green
Mariana Figueira
Favorite Book: Tujunga
Currently Reading: Cloud Atlas
Bookshelf Size: 215
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariana-figueira.html
Latest Review: Mysteries Of the First Instant by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Mariana Figueira »

Thank you so much for the detailed review! I don't think this is my cup of tea though.
"No two persons ever read the same book" Edmund Wilson

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”