Official Review: 7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JKO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jko.html
Latest Review: 7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD by David Anthony Schroeder

Official Review: 7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD

Post by JKO »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD" by David Anthony Schroeder.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A lot of times, patients suffering from one or more forms of pain become worse after using narcotics. However, with the emergence of a new science called the “Endocannabinoid Signaling (ECS) system,” patients can now find real relief from their pains. The author hopes that this book gives readers multiple ways to manage their pain using CBD instead of narcotics.

7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD by David Anthony Schroeder is a nonfiction book that gives readers multiple methods of using CBD to find relief from their pain. Schroeder starts by introducing several kinds of pain, explaining the state of medicine today, where only doctors profit from patients' situations. The author then explains what CBD is and its source, as well as its interactions with the human ECS system. We then see answers to questions about whether CBD is intoxicating and its correct dosage. Afterward, the writer provides various methods in which CBD can be administered and more.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. When I flipped through the pages to make sure I had downloaded the correct copy of the book, I already knew that this book was special. I’m glad it didn’t disappoint in the end. The book contains several eye-opening and thought-provoking data that would be helpful not only for people suffering from pain but also for everyone. I enjoyed the volume for a lot of reasons. First, I liked that the author included notes from several top medical practitioners about the subject. That way, the message has some credibility since those remarks confirm that the message is accepted not only by Schroeder but also by several other experienced professionals.

The unconventional message that the book teaches is explained using lots of pictures and tables, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I say this because the illustrations not only gave me a better understanding of what the author tried to explain but also made me refreshed. I also loved that I learned a lot of new information to which I was previously oblivious. For example, I learned that cannabis comes in the form of a male and a female plant. The female plant, popularly called marijuana, is intoxicating while the male plant called hemp is not, and that’s where CBD is extracted from. I previously thought that hemp and marijuana were the same. I also found the author’s notes about how to read CBD's lab results enlightening. It’s nice to know what to look out for when purchasing a CBD product.

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about the book. Schroeder has put together a marvelous publication. Moreover, the volume is professionally edited. I found only one error that didn’t detract from my overall enjoyment of the book. I believe everyone can benefit from the content of this book, but I especially recommend it to people suffering from one form of pain or another. However, it would be interesting to note that of all the states in the US, CBD is illegal only in South Dakota.

7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

Im intrigued by the author’s insights into how pain can be dealt with and i am also fascinated by the female and male cannabis plants. I had never heard of that before. Interesting factoid.
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

Wao! It is interesting to learn marijuana and hemp are actually female and male. I will like to read this book. Kudos to the reviewer.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

CBD will be useful under the prescription of a Doctor. It was an informative and useful review.
C3cilia
Currently Reading: My "enemy" in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-c3cilia.html
Latest Review: Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community by Yasher Echad El

Post by C3cilia »

It's incredible that the author clearly states that sometimes patients get worse after using narcotics.He goes ahead to give us the option of CBD.The author's research on the topic is quite detailed.Great review.
Miraphery
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miraphery.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Miraphery »

I was worried about confusing the characters as I read the review, I'm glad the author did a great job with that as it can be a turn-off for me. The plot seems interesting and I look forward to finding out how these events relate. Thanks for the review

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”