Official Review: TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LinaMueller
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 261
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
Latest Review: The Wingless Fairy by Kye Strothers

Official Review: TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales

Post by LinaMueller »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales" by Anastasia Olson.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales by Anastasia Olson is a riveting book that touts the advantages of using the TikTok app today. Everyone knows that digital marketing is the future, right? The point is that when someone thinks about digital marketing, the first names that come to mind are Facebook and Instagram. Anastasia, however, is convinced that the future of digital marketing is TikTok. This statement would not convince me in the past, but the reality is that after reading this book, I came to agree with it.

The book is divided into seven chapters that cover the most diverse aspects: how to create your account, how to create quality content, how to find out what is the smartest form of advertising for your business and how to use influencers to make your business progress. The author was very successful in creating an easy-to-read book that addresses everything that needed to be said.

I will be straight and direct here: what I liked most about the book was how Anastasia wrote this work. On the first pages, a photo with a phrase engraved on the floor says, "Passion led us here," and this becomes clear to the reader as he/she reads the book. Undoubtedly, the author is a young entrepreneurial woman who takes pleasure in what she does. Her passion shines through in what she does, and the book even manages to have a motivational value that I assume the author did not plan to provide. As stated in the Conclusion, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I found nothing that deserved to be criticized in this book. The only three minor grammatical errors are using two dots instead of three, a miswritten word when the country in South America Colombia is called "Columbia," and a word being repeated twice in a row. These errors, however, are minor and do not prevent the book from being considered professionally edited. For self-evident reasons, there is no profanity or sexual content.

Overall, I rate TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales by Anastasia Olson four out of four stars. It is a fascinating book that captures the reader from the first page and delivers what was promised. The author already has experience writing books and appears to be an entrepreneurial woman with a bright future ahead. I only found three minor errors in the book, which is no reason to deduct one star from the final score. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about digital marketing. TikTok is not the best platform (at least not for now) to sell everything that exists on God's green Earth, but it is still important to know how it works.

TikTok Marketing for Viral Sales
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!

Emily Dickinson
LeighBee
Currently Reading: Mistborn
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leighbee.html
Latest Review: To Own Two Suns by F. E. Tabor

Post by LeighBee »

Thanks. I am so lost with social media, but I'm a slightly-more-than-hobby artist who struggles to sell her work on the internet, now that arts and crafts shows have dried up due to the pandemic. This sounds like it would be a useful read for me.
Dartemis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dartemis.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by Dartemis »

I think books like these are going to become really useful in the future. These kinds of social media outlets are really going to become the future of marketing anything and everything. Thank you for the review.
Jennifer Garcia 555
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-garcia-555.html
Latest Review: Somebody’s Watching You by Robin D'Amato

Post by Jennifer Garcia 555 »

This sounds like a useful book for entrepreneurs. Learning useful marketing strategies will be very helpful to some people.
“Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” — L. M. Montgomery
Michael Jerry_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeljerry309.html
Latest Review: A Big Blue Boat by Susea Spray

Post by Michael Jerry_ »

LeighBee wrote: 21 Feb 2021, 15:48 Thanks. I am so lost with social media, but I'm a slightly-more-than-hobby artist who struggles to sell her work on the internet, now that arts and crafts shows have dried up due to the pandemic. This sounds like it would be a useful read for me.
I agree I’m an visual artist as well and I’ve been more focused on my digital branding on social media and it’s really not been an easy journey
I’d like to see your works and get to know you better!
Michael Jerry_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeljerry309.html
Latest Review: A Big Blue Boat by Susea Spray

Post by Michael Jerry_ »

Digital marketing has already taken over and anyone who hasn’t realized it yet should read this book to see why however I think tik tok is just 1 out of the many social media providing individuals with such opportunity.
Drianie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drianie.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Drianie »

This is such a relevant book to keep handy. I would love to find out everything the author has to say about marketing on TikTok. Thanks for the recommendation! I enjoyed reading your interesting review!
GreatReviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-greatreviews.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by GreatReviews »

This book promised informations on some digital marketing strategies. We used to know Facebook, instagram. However, I'm just curious to know what TikTok might have in stuck for us. Thanks for the honest review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”