Official Review: Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Official Review: Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid" by Tommy J Tompkins Jr.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you get robocalls, telemarketing calls, auto-dialed calls, prerecorded calls, text messages, and unsolicited faxes just because you patronized a company? If yes, then you have a TCPA case against such a company. You've got to take action! Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid by Tommy J. Tompkins Jr. seeks to put an end to these disturbances.

The author intends to educate and get his readers informed on how to end telemarketers' calls or SMS and get paid. He thereby gives an easy step by step program on how to go about it. Since companies and organizations are getting smarter with number spoofing, the author lists and explains six steps that serve as a guide to detecting telemarketers. Sorry, I can't afford to spoil it for you, so pick up this book to uncover these nuggets.

Telemarketing became a thing of concern in the United States, and most people are ignorant of the TCPA. In 1991, Congress passed a law known as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The TCPA restricts telemarketing and the use of automatic telephone dialing systems. It also gets them to pay for violations of the TCPA. The violation fine is $500 to $1,500 per call or SMS. But the consumer has an intelligent role to play to get the violator to pay.

Mr. Tompkins certainly put in a great effort and study into this publication. I must commend him for being benevolent in sharing his experiences and wealth of knowledge to benefit others. The author also did well to include a sample of a demand letter. That is a letter to the company that violated the TCPA 1991. The author advises the reader to be careful before filing any document that requires a phone number. He further teaches his readers how to file their lawsuit against telemarketers without hiring an Attorney or a lawyer.

What I loved the most is the simplicity of the author's writing style. There was no ambiguity or confusion in this book. I also loved that the book was concise, making it an easy read. This lucrative book will serve as an eye-opener and help readers to exercise their consumer rights and freedom. This volume is also rich in knowledge because I learned a lot from it. There's nothing to dislike in this book.

In conclusion, this book is exceptionally edited and devoid of typos. Therefore, I happily award Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid a perfect rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This book will be suitable for all phone users who are tired of telemarketing and its tricks.

Stop Telemarketing Calls & Get Paid
View: on Bookshelves
KMGR70
Favorite Author: Jeff Menapace
Favorite Book: Bad Games
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kmgr70.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 23616

Post by KMGR70 »

Oh nice! I would like to see what he suggests. It is a pet peeve and huge annoyance for everyone. Thanks!
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

A guide that teaches citizens how to detect telemarketers, avoid future obnoxious calls, AND get paid?! What a useful book this would be. 📞
Thanks for your helpful review.
bardhaselmani
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bardhaselmani.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by bardhaselmani »

this sounds great. thanks for sharing it.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: The Man In the cafe by Michael J Pilkington

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

This sounds like a great and beneficial book. It would have served me well if I lived in the United States. I doubt my country has a similar law.
Yvonne Monique
Favorite Book: To Sleep in a Sea of Stars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-monique.html
Latest Review: Healing Depression by C. Daley

Post by Yvonne Monique »

Sounds great but I'm not sure if this book would be useful for people who do not live in the United States.
Excel 2021
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excel-2021.html
Latest Review: Trauma by Cynthia Fridsma

Post by Excel 2021 »

Wow this is cool. I would like to see how I can cash in on this.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your recommendation. This book seems so useful, as spam calls and messages can get very annoying. Unfortunately, it looks like only Americans will benefit from this guide.
Catherine15
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catherine15.html
Latest Review: Please Don't Tell Cooper He's A Dog by Michelle Lander Feinberg

Post by Catherine15 »

This book seems to be informative and educational. I hope readers have a lot to learn on how to exercise their right. Thanks for a wonderful review.
Catherine15
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catherine15.html
Latest Review: Please Don't Tell Cooper He's A Dog by Michelle Lander Feinberg

Post by Catherine15 »

This book seems to be informative and educational. I hope readers have a lot to learn on how to exercise their right. Thanks for a wonderful review.
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Your opening line has me excited because not a day goes by without me receiving a call or message from telemarketers. Pity my country does not have this option but this book sounds like a gold mine.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Atieno Magero
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Atieno Magero »

I find the whole subject of telemarketing calls very interesting. I like the fact that the book is well written and edited. Great review!
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Post by Praise GodWord »

There are many online platforms these days. I really want to know how to get paid with telemarketing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”