Review by V-20 -- Timewise by Robert Leet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
V-20
Favorite Book: Adrift
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-v-20.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by V-20 -- Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by V-20 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Timewise is a sci-fi novel that aims not only to entertain but also to educate the readers about physics, mainly quantum mechanics, appreciation, and trust.

The main character in this book is Ron Larsen. He is an orphan who had been into so many foster homes but wasn't able to find the perfect family for himself. As he grows up, he learns how to earn pocket money by making side bets, but it was not enough to make him go to college. He is a smart kid, but his grades were also not enough to land him a scholarship.

Luckily, Regina Russo offered him a deal that changed his life for the better. They became friends since Ron was in his high school days. With their age gap, Regina can be his mother, but Ron has a secret crush on her. As a physics professor, Regina is a brilliant lady who wanted to explore more on quantum mechanics. Their friendship lasted long enough for them to discover, learn, and conclude things about physics that made their bond stronger.

Ron as a math wizard and Regina as a physics professor don't agree on so many things, but with their brains combined, they were able to express their ideas and theories. Together, they can be successful, but every story has its downfall. To know more, I suggest reading the book. You will learn many things and won't be disappointed.

I would like to commend the author, Mr. Robert Leet, for his impressive work in this book. I feel like I was reading a physics textbook but with dialogue. It was a treat for readers like me who wants to learn while reading a novel. Others may find the book boring since it was like reviewing for your physics subject. I was amazed at how the story showed me how smart and complex a human mind can be, but it also showed that curiosity might kill you.

The story has an interesting flow that made me continue reading it even though I knew it was mainly about physics. I found the character of Regina alluring because she is always willing to help others, she is kind even when others don't treat her the same and she is smart. If I were one of her students, I don't think I can catch up with her lessons because as I was reading it, I feel like my brain exploded after receiving too much information. Nevertheless, receiving this information was one of the things I liked about this book. The diagrams presented in the story also helped me to easily understand the topic.

Overall, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I have located minimal errors only, light erotic scenes, and not too much profanity. As much as I liked this book, I would not recommend it to readers who are not interested in physics because they might get bored while reading it.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Stay safe! Sending hugs
x Val
Vandanhjodhoa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Vandanhjodhoa »

The author has beautifully set each character in the book. The subject in itself which relates to physic mixed with a bit of emotion for Ron n Regina was brilliantly described. I would personally recommend my friends and colleagues to read the book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”