Review by Maurine -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Maurine
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maurine.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Review by Maurine -- The Biblical Clock

Post by Maurine »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock: the untold secrets linking the universe and humanity with God’s plan by Daniel Friedman with Dania Sheldon is a religious book that tries to reconcile science and the Bible as well as give an in-depth understanding of creation.

The book enables one to learn more about significant events in history and parallels in timelines for similar events and how they align together. It brings into perspective the relationship between the past, present and future events. It provides answers to some of the most debated questions for instance concerning the authenticity of what is recorded biblically and what science puts across. The book also reveals the purpose of our existence in a way that advocates for a better world by the people’s actions. It also gives us a glimpse of the future and what we can expect to happen for by looking at the beginning we can know about the future and that is because history repeats itself. In addition and most importantly we get to learn of the divine working of God and appreciate why everything is as it is.

The book was unimaginably exciting in the way it brings to life history, how it inspires, how it explains very difficult issues in a way that is simple to comprehend and how controversial issues in religion and science are reconciled and that is what I liked most about the book. I also found the use of a few Hebrew words an aspect that draws you more into the book. The pictures included in the book also give more life and draws in the reader. The book has both fictional and non-fictional aspects which have been harmonized in a perfect way making me love the book more. The editing of the book was done professionally therefore making it exceptionally flawless and easy to understand.

This book will be preferred by Christians, religious leaders, lovers of science, lovers of history and anyone who wants to understand various aspects of the Bible particularly creation and its significance. This book will also come in handy for those who seek to find purpose in life or for those who want to know why certain aspects of the universe are as they are.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is mostly because the book is extremely well edited, insightful, educative, thought provoking and a very interesting religious book that stands for doing what is good and moral elevation in the society.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Pallavi Lakra
Currently Reading: Apotheosis Now
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Pallavi Lakra »

This is exactly the kind of book I would love to read. Something that minimizes the gap between God and the Universe, for one is a creator and the other a creation.
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

I am looking forward to reading this book. Thank you for a great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”