Official Review: An Excellent Treatment of HIV/AIDS

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Official Review: An Excellent Treatment of HIV/AIDS

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "An Excellent Treatment of HIV/AIDS" by Jean Bosco Sahaha.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

HIV/AIDS is still haunting the lives of many people in different parts of the world. Despite the research on this contagious disease, so far, no significant development has been observed that we may call a “proper treatment” for this disease. Even when I chose this book, I googled the latest research on HIV/AIDS; but, there were only some preventive techniques or cures, including antiretroviral therapy (ART) to control the growth of HIV and to prevent it from turning into AIDS after years.

Jean Bosco Sahaha holds a distinction in this regard that he went one step further in his research. In his book, An Excellent Treatment of HIV/AIDS, he introduced a product that can help to treat people living with HIV (PLWHIV) by increasing their level of immunity and turning them to life again. AIDS is associated with a decrease in immunity level or CD4 count that makes the patient vulnerable to other diseases and infections; like, pulmonary tuberculosis, meningitis, and cancer that lead them to death. The author used cow milk as a product to enhance the CD4 count of HIV/AIDS patients living on antiretroviral therapy.

HIV infection leads to a progressive reduction in the number of T-cells (immune cells) expressing CD4. His chosen product, cow milk, was enriched in proteins (necessary for immunity) and was available in abundance. So he selected this product and applied it to two groups. After three months of study, the group that was provided with the one-liter cow milk per individual significantly improved their CD4 count and lived longer as compared to the control group participants who didn’t receive cow milk, and their CD4 count remained low.

Jean Bosco has been a leader in the public health sector for more than a decade and has headed a Rwandan medical team in the United Nations. He researched the “efficacy of cow milk in increasing CD4 for people living with HIV,” published in the international journal of innovative research and development (IJIRD). The book was delightful and informative in a way that the author scientifically covered all the aspects of his research and explained them in simple language so one can easily understand the essence of his book. As he belonged to Rwanda, he also shared his life struggle coping with his refugee identity and to fulfill his passion of studying medicine.

During his service, he introduced several structural improvements in Rwanda’s health sector in the capacity of a medical director. Throughout, he remained dedicated to his work to lessen the misery of his people. Sometimes, he had to go for nontraditional techniques due to the lack of resources to deal with emergencies.

Having no qualms, I consider this research an inspirational success on the author’s part; as being living in a developing country and working with meager resources, such research was a good achievement not only for him but also for his country. It’s particularly significant in a perspective that in 2005 and 2010, the prevalence of HIV was 3% in Rwanda. The author successfully implemented his research in his hospital (Munini) where it reduced HIV-related deaths from 4 (2011) to zero in 2012, the year of completion of the study.

Apart from this, some technical issues in the book are worth considering. As in the first few chapters, the book looked more like the author’s biography as it focused more on the personal details instead of staying at the main topic. Some of them were even trivial and seemed irrelevant. Moreover, at some places, the content wasn’t in order; for instance, initially, the author focused on his life struggle, then he switched to elaborate his research findings, then he again moved to his life before becoming a medical doctor. It created a bit of confusion as I had to switch back and forth on pages to keep track of the details. Also, I spotted some inconsistent sentence construction and punctuation errors. Therefore, I would recommend another round of editing to improve the formatting of this book. Due to these issues, I’m deducting one star and rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

Indeed, cow milk is a natural cure for this disease. Apart from being an essential ingredient of our diet, it’s is inexpensive and is available everywhere in abundance. So a person having HIV symptoms can easily use it to see the results of this God-gifted product. In a nutshell, this book is a good source of information for people suffering from HIV/AIDS. It can also be used as a reference book for HIV research and can be applied to research more natural products rich in protein leading to find out the ultimate cure of this disease.

An Excellent Treatment of HIV/AIDS
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Phelicia Gloria
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phelicia-gloria.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Phelicia Gloria »

This is a book that every patient suffering from HIV should read, it's a great book, and an eye opener, that indeed HIV can be treated, great review.
Absence of evidence is never an evidence of absence
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Phelicia Gloria wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 12:43 This is a book that every patient suffering from HIV should read, it's a great book, and an eye opener, that indeed HIV can be treated, great review.
Agree, this book is a source of hope for the HIV people. Thanks for a feedback. :)

📕📖📰📓📕
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your detailed review. This book is useful for those who are suffering from AIDS disease. I'm surprised to know that cow milk can be an effective treatment for such illness.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Sou Hi wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 20:32 Thanks for your detailed review. This book is useful for those who are suffering from AIDS disease. I'm surprised to know that cow milk can be an effective treatment for such illness.
yeah, it was surprising for me too that this virus can be controlled with cow milk. I liked how he explained the benefit of this daily consuming product. Thanks for your feedback! :)

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”