Official Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Pearl Hijabi
Favorite Author: H M Irwing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 163
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-hijabi.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
fav_author_id: 1986

Re: Official Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Post by Pearl Hijabi »

Project Tau was one of my favourite sci-fi so far. And with this sequel it seems even more exciting. I will surely delve into this as well. Thanks for a great review.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I remember sampling this book; it was incredibly exciting and captivating. I agree that you easily become friends with Tau and Kata as they struggle to escape being manipulated by unscrupulous individuals. I also appreciate the author's use of humor to deflate less palatable situations. I haven't read the first one yet, but I sure will if only to fully enjoy Homecoming! Thanks for the scintillating review.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

Thank you for sharing your review with us. This book sounds amazing and has definitely found a spot on my reading list.
Sophia10
Currently Reading: Master the Law of Attraction
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia10.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by Sophia10 »

A fascinating story I am yet to read, definitely give a try in good time at least in no time.
Very plain and impressive review, I recommend this good genre.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

Cloning and the theme of human rights seem to always go hand-in-hand, especially with the question of what makes a human, but I can’t imagine how much more complicated that must get if Kata was experimented on and made to think he was a clone. That’s a mind trip for him and the reader. That alone makes me want to read the book, but I think I should the first one beforehand. Don’t want to get lost. Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Amberbooks4eva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Amberbooks4eva »

The descriptions made in the book about the characters and settings are quite vivid but that's the part I struggle with but not too much. Thanks to the review I got to know that I should try the book as I don't read sci-fi books too frequently and it's rare too. The flow of the story holds much important to me and while reading a few pages, It made me happy that the book's flow is consistent and uninterrupted. Although I have to go through both the books I still would like to have it in my library . The vivid topics discussed in the book are also a major catch for me. ☺
Lovejoypeace
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reading Device: Samsung

Post by Lovejoypeace »

I enjoyed reading your review. I read the first book, and really enjoyed it. The first book ended with a cliffhanger, so I am really interested in reading the second book to find out how everything ends.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”